im back

awww paula! .. sorry to hear your feeling rubbish at the moment hunny! ... take it easy hun xx

Happy Birthday Paula x

Awh no what a terrible birthday pressie that is!! Hope ya feel better soon x

Awww hun sorry you're feeling rough, hope it passes quickly chick. Glad you got some nice pressies though :)

hear your birthday didnt go as planned hun hope your feeling better todayxxxx

thanks for the lovely messages.
Well i started the day with a cuppa which was good but only managed 2 spoons of yog for breakfast.Then had mash and a bit of chicken for lunch then had to rush to the loo.Im bit worried as out for tea tonight aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry to hear you werent feeling good. Hope you manage to enjoy your night out a bit and dont spend too much time in the bathroom :D

Im looking forward to hearing how much weight you lose now you have had your fill

Oooo hope things go ok for the meal out tonight hun! .... just go steady for the rest of today and try not to order anything that may sit funny ...
Im off for a meal tonight to :) ....

Hugs xx

oh you poor little pet, hope your feeling better.

I CANNOT wait for your weight in!!!!!!!!!

Happy belated birthday xxx hope your ok x

Hope your feeling better hunni, thinking of ya xx

belated happy birthday x hope your feeling better soon x

How you doing lovey, hope your not still feeling rubbish

Hey Hun thought i check your post out, For a change as i never get a chance to! - There is so many people on here i would love it say Hi too but i never get the chance!

So now i am checking up on you! lol

So how things with you hun?

Hi guys,well what a weekend.I have never ate so little in all my life lol.Im seeing the dietatician on wednesday so i will be getting weighed then.What im finding hard is when i cant eat anymore cause im stuffed my brain still is telling me to eat morexx

Wow Paula it must be sooo weird feeling full after a tiny bitta food! I cant waith for your WI oh oh oh ya may post it straight away ;)

Waves ... Hope your feeling a little better Paula! i guess its a whole readucation isnt it! ... hugs hunny !

Back