im back

hey paula! .. Just popping head round the door, Hope your feeling a little less stressed hun ....

~hugs~ xx

Hi guys,thanks for your messages,im on night shift again.I have had a n ok day.Im having a good chat to myself as i know im eating alot less but a few sweet things are slipping in.

Breakfast 1 slice of toast with beans.

Lunch 1 slice of toast with peanut butter and 2 choc biscuits
tea 1 egg ,beans and chips.
4 ice poles.

wow i couldnt find me thread lol.
Well everythings good over here.
Im had a strict talking to me self and im gonna try and stay off the sweet stuff this week as i no its def slowing down the weightloss.Hope every one is okxx

Hey Paula! .. good for you i think we need to have a lil wee word with ourselves somtimes! ... hope your ok hun xx

Hiya Chick

Just popped in to see how you are doin!

xx

Hi guys,hope your all ok.Im having a really busy week i think by sat night when i finish i would of done 75 hours so im knackered.Ive just come back from the doctors as i was bit on sunday by a white tip spider and my arm is swollen boo hoo.So im on antibiotics and feeling sorry for meself lolxx

eww eww eww! .. spidies! ... Hope your ok hun .. did you stamp on it and get your own back? I know i would have! hate them lol

hugs xx

Hi mate x Hope you are well hun x

Hey hun hows you?

course i done mind sweet,were 2 hours south of perth in a place called bunbury.Its lovely .Weve been here 8 months now and totally love it.

Hope everyones well,i havnt managed to get on here much this week so im just catching upxx

Hey Paula, how you?
Had a brill time on my hols, and guess what??? Little ole me didnt gain a thing while away even with all the drinking! How crazy is that lol

Have my next hol booked for sept for 2 wks woo hooo my mates are flying over the day before but we've told them we cant go so theres gonna be a big suprise when we turn up at the bar lol

Been thinkin a lot and sinc iv lost weight iv also lost my boobs :( really wnt to have implants :) just searching the net as we speak der really expensive 4000 and thats pounds id be paying in euro :eek:

Have my next hol booked for sept for 2 wks woo hooo my mates are flying over the day before but we've told them we cant go so theres gonna be a big suprise when we turn up at the bar lol

Been thinkin a lot and sinc iv lost weight iv also lost my boobs :( really wnt to have implants :) just searching the net as we speak der really expensive 4000 and thats pounds id be paying in euro :eek:
I f you want it done i would,im gonna have my stomach done when ive lost all my weight.Glad your ok honeyxx

course i done mind sweet,were 2 hours south of perth in a place called bunbury.Its lovely .Weve been here 8 months now and totally love it.

Sounds lush...I'm currently trying to decide whether to go to Oz for a few years or not. Not long back from a year there travelling but not quite sure I could live there...
Hi lovey,where did you go when you went travellingxx

Iv beeb looking in to it and its gonna cost me roughly round 7000euro :eek:

Back