im back

Oh chick hope you are feeling ok!

xsx

Hi guys,well im definatly not eating as much yippee.The only thing is i cant really eat bread now as it really makes me vomit.Im looking forward to my weigh in this week as i think ive lost somexxxxxxx:)

fingers crossed hun! .. shame about the bread tho! ... is there a reason why you cant eat it? I know it bloats you out maybe thats why? ..
have a great day xxx

Hi kirsty,alot of people that have the band cant eat bread,if i do i enjoy it while im eating it then i throw up.Yuk not nice.
Im trying to find foods that dont make me sick.It is so hard to count points when your bein sick.At least it keeps an eye on me weight weekly and me sweet intakexx

Well done Paula - seems like your doing well considering.... Bread may be too heavy? Maybe try rye bread or ryvita? Or some crackers instead of bread??? I dont eat wheat anyways so I know there ae a lot of alternatives. :)

thanks for your replys,i have just had rice cakes for breakfast and thay went down no probs.Im feeling sorry for meself today feel slow and lethargic and got a sore throat.I need to get my arse in gear as got 2 assignments to do before frixx

Aww sorry you're not feeling so good. It's horrible when you have deadlines looming and feel rubbish. What about krisprolls as a bread alternative?

Hope you feel better soon.

Sharon

yeah could try those,its not nice trying all these different things i seem to spend my life with my head down the loo lolxx

Hey paula! ..

Just checking in .... hope your ok hunny xx

Hey, how is Miss Sicky Sickerson?

Hi guys ,thanks for all your replys.Im feeling better today thank goodness.
Ive got my weigh in tommorrow so fingers crossedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you're feeling better! Good luck with the WI tomorrow.... mine's tonight *Eeeek* xx

good luck with your weigh in :)

Fingers crossed Paula !! :) glad your not feeling as sicky now!

xxx

Back