im back

Yay well done you :) ...

ummmmm wats thst in english money ? lol i dont hve a clue lol

1 kilograms = 2.20462262 pounds

So.....1.1 kilograms = 2.42508488 pounds (2.4lbs)

Well done Paula thats great x

Well done Paula thats brilliant.

Excellent - well done Paula!! You obviously had a good week! x

Well done Paula :) How much have you lost in total since your surgery

Paula, really glad you had a loss and glad you are feeling better.
x

Im hopless at things like that to i have no idea what that is in english money lol ..Ooo just googled ... 17lbs i think! F@NTABULOUS! well done you
xxx

Hi guys,yeah i think thats right.It has totally confused me going to kilos,i much prefer pounds and stones.
Ive got to go to the dentist at 10.30 as lost a filling,i cant beleive how expensive it is out here.I was quoted 2 or 300 hundred dollars:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17lbs is an amazing amount. Jolly well done! :party0049:

Wow, 200-300 for a filling?? I thought it was bad over here. Hope it got sorted though.

Sharon

Where are you then hun? x

hi sweet,im in australia,
just getting ready as goin to a fancy dress party.Im goin as an old italian woman lol sexy ahx

thanks guys ,the party was okish.I must admit i think we hide behind our cloths as i so wished i was slimmer to wear a sexy dressxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey paula :) ... I bet you were the sexiest old italian woman :p ... i know what you mean tho about hiding behind the clothes! I do if we go out anywhere! ...And going out for a meal i try and sit with my back to most people so they cant see me eat! ... Oh well wont be doing it for much longer!

Back