im back

Did either of them reply to you? x

thanks for your replys ,i have spoke to both of them on the phone and neither of them have mentioned it:eek:.After i texted it i texted and said oops wrong text sent.I saw the lady today who sent me the original text and i never said a thing,but she told me she went to the boss about the 2 people in the text arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh:cry::cry::cry:

Just apologise for the mistake of forwarding the wrong message, but you shouldn't get in trouble as it wasn't you who made the original text mentioning the other girls, so you're not actually in the wrong.

I've made similar mistakes lots of times, but usually with boys or friends!!

thanks for your replys,im at work now and nothings been said so ,so far so good.Thanks for all your helpxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning Paula hun,how are you doing? Hope your ok xx

hi gemma,yeah im good.Got 12 hour day shift tom so feeling knackered already.Weigh in on thursday morning so am keeping my fingers crossedxx

gutted only lost 100g.I am starting to feel really disheartened with my band.I seem to be taking forever to loose bloody weight.Feel really peeded off today:cry:

gutted only lost 100g.I am starting to feel really disheartened with my band.I seem to be taking forever to loose bloody weight.Feel really peeded off today:cry:

Come on hun - chin up - it's still a loss hey? Better than 100g - at least it is going in the right direction! You will get there, I know it!!! x

Keep at it Paula. Its only what I have read in magazines but I think weight loss with the band does seem to be slow and steady. Was it a band that Fern Britton had ? She looks fantastic but it has been over a longish period of time. You have taken drastic action to beat your weight problem and take control and for that, you should be really proud of yourself. Just take each day at a time. I know its easy to give advice and not so easy to take it but as someone else said it is going in the right direction. If you hadnt started down this road your weight would probably still be going up. Keep at it.

x

Thats still good chick, and its better than a gain. It may take time but it will be so worth it in the end! xx

Congrats hun

Chin up hun...we all have times like that!x Slow and steady wins the race- as they say! Just keep plugging away hun and before you realise it you'll have lost loads...you are losing steadily and that's the main thing x I know it seems tough at times especially when you have gone through an operation and all of the sickness that goes with banding but this will work for you, just hang in there x

Aww Hugs paula! ... Stay with it hunny as everyone has already said slow and steady is the best way! .. And it takes the body a long time to recover when youve had surgery etc at least its still coming off sweety xx

Back