I'm back

susysu

Started in march, lasted to day 6 and fell off the plan

have come back about half a stone heavier which is crazy

restarting tomorrow, fingers crossed i will be stronger this timer

:)

Best of luck susysu! I too am restarting after almost two weeks successfully on the packs and then a 3 day 'blip' this weekend - d'oh :(

x

Welcome back both of you. I am also restarting since falling of track after holidays. managed to stay TS yesterday & feeling positive today. Good luck this week x

Hi Susie,

Good luck - hope today and the next few days will be Ok and not too much of a struggle.

I had a huge mental battle with myself last night trying to decide if this is the best diet for me, whether I should try Atkins, or SW/WW or even introduce a meal in the evenings (WS?) - currently I am on track (all bar small nibble at lunchtime of v.low carb :eek:). I have decided to stick with the TS this week, although could do with a kick up the bottom!

I know I can do this as I've done it a couple of times in the past - I just need something to click in my brain to help me stop going back to old ways when I start eating food again. I know some people have suggested sticking to low carb diets? Just wish there was an answer!! x

BTW loving Week 13's reason for the gain - bliss lol! ;)

Hi im a re starter. Onto day 2 (technically 3 but i had a small cheat on sunday) finding it hard as i just wanna eat. Last time i did it i ate sugar free ice lollies (frozen flavoured water) its 1.2 calorie per 2 so i cud eat a few and not worry bout going over to many calories and it still kept me in ketotis (i think) i just wanna eat tho, food is on my mind constently.

becky_1701 said:
Hi im a re starter. Onto day 2 (technically 3 but i had a small cheat on sunday) finding it hard as i just wanna eat. Last time i did it i ate sugar free ice lollies (frozen flavoured water) its 1.2 calorie per 2 so i cud eat a few and not worry bout going over to many calories and it still kept me in ketotis (i think) i just wanna eat tho, food is on my mind constently.

Hi there Becky1701 n peeps 2nd day in and boy o boy it is hard u know wat 4 me n e way I gotta jus take food out of it completley which is why TS is the way forward jus wanna feel gud get confidence back an not feel life is wavin past me!!! The whole thing with TS is im beginning 2 c that I often snacked for the sake of it alot was habit and if food was there I wud jus eat it crisps chocs wateva then after i b like why did eat all that?? crazy things u do so 4 me I got to get to grips with food and issues surrounding it...it is hard but I figure its easier 2 giv in :-( I jus cant deal with the arse kickin I keep giving myself everytime I let myself down so now I av to do it remember it will get easier so we gotta take the rough with the smooth how gud will that feeling b to know that u managed a week and then another we av alot of support on this site another day down roll on tomorrow stay positive 1 step closer to our goals every1....nite nite

Hi Susie,

Good luck - hope today and the next few days will be Ok and not too much of a struggle.

I had a huge mental battle with myself last night trying to decide if this is the best diet for me, whether I should try Atkins, or SW/WW or even introduce a meal in the evenings (WS?) - currently I am on track (all bar small nibble at lunchtime of v.low carb :eek:). I have decided to stick with the TS this week, although could do with a kick up the bottom!

I know I can do this as I've done it a couple of times in the past - I just need something to click in my brain to help me stop going back to old ways when I start eating food again. I know some people have suggested sticking to low carb diets? Just wish there was an answer!! x

BTW loving Week 13's reason for the gain - bliss lol! ;)

Morning everyone. Totally agree with what jumpinjacks says. I tried WS for a couple of weeks when I got back from holiday but found once I had eaten something I just wanted more. That made admit that the only way I am going to succeed in losing all this weight is by sticking to TS. On day 3 now & its not been as bad as last time I was going into ketosis. So Deej consider your self kicked & try to stay on track. I've found having mini goals to achieve does help a bit.
Good luck this week x

Thanks Susie - kick accepted!!

Well got on the scales and the 6lb gained after the 3-day blip is gone! So back to 10lb loss since 18/6. But, I've decided to stop TS and go onto Atkins/low carb and see how I get on. I will still have the Exante shakes for brekkie now and again, but see how I cope in the 'real world' for a bit.

I am still a strong believer in the VLCD - I lost 7st and that was the only way I would have shifted the weight then - I just need to shift the 1.5st regain now to get back to my lowest.

Lots of luck & love to you positive and strong people, you will succeed!

xx

Deej75 said:

Well got on the scales and the 6lb gained after the 3-day blip is gone! So back to 10lb loss since 18/6. But, I've decided to stop TS and go onto Atkins/low carb and see how I get on. I will still have the Exante shakes for brekkie now and again, but see how I cope in the 'real world' for a bit.

I am still a strong believer in the VLCD - I lost 7st and that was the only way I would have shifted the weight then - I just need to shift the 1.5st regain now to get back to my lowest.

xx

All the best dejay75 ur right this is a tough diet and u of all people know this what with losin 7 stone that really is amazing hope the other plan works out u av not got 2 much to lose now but its a case of sticking to something which mentally u can work with hope the scales keep headin downwards for u dj :):)

All the best dejay75 ur right this is a tough diet and u of all people know this what with losin 7 stone that really is amazing hope the other plan works out u av not got 2 much to lose now but its a case of sticking to something which mentally u can work with hope the scales keep headin downwards for u dj :):)

Thanks JJ, will keep checking in on the Exante threads to see how brilliantly you are all doing x
:grouphugg:

Aw good luck then Deej. 7st is amazing & in that respect its probably a good idea to start introducing food for the last part of your weight loss. Do keep us posted on how you do x

you can do it :)

Thanks for the great support :) I lost the 7st over a 7 month period back in 2008/09 with LL. Put a couple st back on then lost them with CD and then put them back on - just your normal Yo-Yo dieter lol!!

I'm really pleased that I've kept the majority of the weight off, I gave all my big clothes to charity and just refuse to buy a larger size - so, when the muffin top becomes way too uncomfortable I know I have to do something :) it seems to work for me, although wish I could just maintain a weight like a 'normal' person lol!!

Anyway, all the best in your journeys xx

Back