i'm back!

hello cherrygem,
best of luck wit tomorrow.
i'm on day2....this is my 3rd attempt but am giving it my all this time round. other times i've tried it i pretty much started cheating when it got hard and soon after I'd give up. Sady as a result I'm still overweight and miserible:(
So this time round I'm even more determend to stick with it. Want to feel sexy for Xmas:)

Well done,you can do it:talk017:

No how u feel! I've stuck to it but it ha been the hardest thing ever!!!
Feelin sick I am so hungry, I've just been eating ice cubes and drinking loads of cud of black coffee and green tea! Anything to feel full! Lol

Only thing getting me through is knowing in a few weeks time I will be able to wear nice new outfits and feel good about myself!
I guess the first week is hardest, but apparently it gets easier once ur through the first week!
Hang in there x

thanks everyone! had a bad start today but i'm still feeling positive abot being 100% tommorrow. i want to be me again and its only ten weeks till Christmas, so this Christmas i WILL be wearing something sexy and not just a sack i can squeeze into x

Come on Cherry, you can do this 100% today. Take it one day at a time. Its hard but if you can just stick it out I promise you it gets so much easier. Best wishes.

BM

I'm just starting too. Determined for my big birthday in 9 weeks to be slimmer. I have to look fab on the big day. We can all do it girls!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ok my head needs kicking in! i never started i'd starve myself all day then come evening i'd eat like a pig, i kept telling myself i'd start the following day and never did, rang the chemist two days ago and she went MENTAL at me!!! meeting her tomorro to get weigh again and if i dont do it properly she's getting me banned from LT! like when she said that i started crying i so desperately need this but keep beeping it up, WHY???? as anyone been like this and den went on to suceed?????????????

You need to take it a day at a time. You know that evenings are your weak point so can you plan something to do on your first evening so that you can't eat? Long soak in the bath, paint your nails, etc etc. Do you live by yourself? Can you have no food at all in the house so you can't eat? Are you drinking enough water? Sparkling water is good for helping you feel full up. If you could just get through 1 day 100% you could then build on that. Keep telling yourself, you are going to do this and you can do this.

Back