Im back

katiebaby

Gold Member
Hello all, hope everyone had a good Xmas. Some of you may now I came off plan about 5 weeks ago as we are trying to conceive and I have taken some tablets to help. Well I have been healthy eating for the most part. Occasional slip but nothing to warrant the weight I feel I have gained. My trousers don't fit :( I feel bloated and miserable. Wouldn't surprise me if I'd gained a stone. Read the blurb on the tablets and they can cause weight gain :( worked so hard on docs orders to be able to be prescribed them then when I do I gain weight like a beast.

Well back on slim and save today and hope most of this weight is water and moves quickly.

I started this time last year with such determination and I'm feeling a little of that again which I am hoping will grow with each day on plan and with seeing the scales move. I maintained for 6 months not what I wanted but my motivation left me in June :( and with this gain its made me more determined. I want to lost 14lb this month but over all I want to lose around 2.5stone maybe more see how I feel.

Last edited:
Welcome back, understand where you're coming from with the meds and the docs, it's not easy!

I have completed day one today and don't feel too bad :) I'm taking one day at a time

Welcome back and well done on day 1 :)

Thanks :) I forgot to update on here I should use my own diary really but this will do Lol
Lost 9lb last week when I weighed on Sunday :) feels great that's 7lb left of my gain the I can get on with losing the last 2stone

Thanks :) I forgot to update on here I should use my own diary really but this will do Lol
Lost 9lb last week when I weighed on Sunday :) feels great that's 7lb left of my gain the I can get on with losing the last 2stone

yay!!!!! well done!!!! thats fabulous!!! xx

Well done :) that's brilliant x

Thanks ladies... Didn't get to the gym tonight something came up which is typical... I am going tomorrow and I don't care what happens! Need to get better with my packs etc this last 2 days have been wobbly and it's all mental I have inner voices and I'm constantly fighting with them... So I am reading Becks diet solution which is a 6 week cognitive behaviour course on how to deal with these negative self doubt and voices... I really hope it works as these are my biggest problems at the moment

Thats great loss well done

Back