I'm Back!!!!!

I'm wondering how many other oldies are out there???? but really looking forward to getting to know everyone on here.......x

DIVA.....so sorry about the mix up this morning...its in my diary for next friday....will deffo be there.....xxxxxx

No worries, hun....just been getting on with my housework! At least I've got a week to prepare for you now!! :D :D

Hey Diva and Ladylew and Smoorecats, I remember you from 2004/2205 on DH and I came to one of the Henry's meets, and I found a pic of me at said meet the other day!

I used to be gingeremmie on DH.

Glad to see some old new faces :) I haven't dieted really since then, but finally got my head screwed on at the end of last year and am doing CD and have lost 2st 6lbs so far!

Congrats on the wedding Ladylew

Emma

Gingeremmie..:eek: Yes, I remember you!!! :D :D Congrats on the weight loss, hun...

wow gingeremmie.....I remember you, how are you hun....oooh this is so much fun xxxx

ha ha Diva......make sure you dust on top of the door frames....LOL first place I run my fingers.... yeah right.....I dont think so...........a long as there is water in the tap I'll be happy....xxxx

well two days to go before the start of my sole sourcing....birthday tom, and going to enjoy these last 2 days of no dieting, cant wait to actually get started to be honest.... hope everyone is having a great weekend..... x

Well howdy Stacey - Glad to see you back - hope not put much on!!!...Ive been doing well at last although put loads onwent right up, but back to - still obese!!!! lol....

Got married eh? well congrats to you...and hope business is doing well for you too..

Be in touch....cor we go back to 2004!!!

Lots a luv

Gillxx

how lovely to hear from you, how yuo doing? your picture looks fab is it a recent one? you've lost loads? and yes happilly married to a diamond....and loving life xx

Stacey - yes latest picture - see my gallery for befoe shots!!! YUCK....

I had hair done Sat gone pink/plumby highlights EEK!!...but peeps say it looks good like a film start ohhh!!!!

I'm still doing colour analysis and hope to join CDC once I've reached BMI28 I can apply....

Do you come to Gants Hill anytime?

I come over from time to time, not as often as I used to, would be lovely to get together, will sort something out with you, need to make a start on the old sole sorce tom, quite excited really, you'd be a great candidate for a CDC.....speak soon....xx

well its here day 1 for me......had a fab birthday, and now its time to get down to the dirty deed of sole sourcing, actually quite looking forward to it, just wish I didnt have 5 to cook for everyday, if I locked myself away for a few months this journey would be so much easier....but hey ho thats life... so cheers guys, as I raise my bottle of water......to success...x

hope no one minds if i kind of use this as my diary when I feel I need to put down how I feel, sometimes it just makes me feel better to put down in words how I'm feeling, I dont mind if no one reads it its more for my benefit really.... but day one going ok so far, thank goodness my smoothie maker and frothy makers are out of store feel like I can really do this diet with the aid of good tools, got a bit of a headache, but managing to drink my water alongside a couple of paracetemols...early nights in store I think, sure my hubby wont mind joining me ..

Im here !!!

Day one nearly over for you....yep early nights are the best to get over the first three days....

Put some nice smellies on and go to bed....see what happens then..lol

Hi Stac - I'm on SSplus this week...looking forward to it...

I must drink more water today!!:tear_drop:

I'm doing ok with the water, but have discovered I really cant stand tap water, this is gonna cost me, but who cares as long as I keep on the straight & narrow it will be worth it, think I'll have a trip to cstco later....stay good..

Back