I'm Back!!!!!

day 3, feelingm good.... couldnt do it without my smoothie maker and kenwood frothie x

Well done Stacey - I keep popping by to see your thread, so am paying attention!!! lol:D

Great news Stace! :) We can have "breakfast" together tomorrow morning!!! :D

looking forward to seeing you tom Diva....Gilly.....stay good too....I have one problem it takes me about 15 mins to decide which pack to have, I forgot how good "most" of them taste.... so spoiled for choice... more good news went to the opticians this morning, and after almost 20 years I am going back to wearing contact lenses...so new body new outlook.....so exciting....

Hi Stacey...

I know I said yesterday that I hadnt seen you on here but I found your post and just wanted to say hi :party0011:

hope your 3rd day is going well and that your mouth tastes a little better!

Lyns xx

Hey......nice to see you on here......bought the dry mouth spray today so much happier... feeling really good....I really am in this with you now, x
p.s. dont suppose you heard anything today???

Havent heard yet but i put a good word in saying that she was very enthuiastic and wanted to work here...there keeping stum! glad to hear your getting in to it now xx

She's just left my house Lynsey and was telling me that story....what a small world!!! :eek:

was lovely to see you today Diva, look forward to the next time.... just back in from the doc's not great, day 4 nearly over and buzzing with it.... Lynsey thanks for that....she's a good girl and deserves to be happy....hopefully she'll know on Mon, she got the keys to her new place today so maybe this is her week....xxx

day 6 covered in little spots that came out last time too, but not giving up...very itchy.....but still doing food x

still going strong day 10 today and can honestly say enjoying doing this again x

Hiya LAdylew glad to hear your restart is going well :) Good luck hun xxx

Back