I'm back

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
Some of you might remember me posting a couple of weeks ago about going into hospital for surgery and sought advice regarding coming out of ketosis. I had contacted sns and was advised to get out of ketosis 72 hours before surgery :(
After surgery, recovery has taken some time and its only been in the last two days that I have not needed pain relief :) I dared to get back in the scales this morning and found I had put on 10lbs, but I admit I ate rubbish due to feeling so miserable. My friend took me out into town last Monday and we were window shopping and I saw a dress I really liked and it was an unusual design for me. I tried it on and quite liked it, but knew I needed to lose the weight to make it look better. I asked my friend for her opinion, and bless her she was gently honest and said it showed off my curves and little bumps. I should add that my friend is lovely and is a very large lady, so between us the f** word is not acceptable. However, because I am who I am, all I heard was 'I'm fat'. But I know that's my hang-up. A week later, I'm still stewing over that dress. Hubby has said to buy it but I have refused to.
So with all this in mind, I'm starting back today ahead of full recovery but feeling good and positive about it. So onwards and downwards :)

Well done getting back on the bandwagon! Be sure that you're not rushing into it if you're still unwell from surgery. Your body needs energy to heal. That said, if you're feeling well starting again now, when you're feeling motivated is good. If you buy the dress now, it will feel amazing getting into it when you do reach your goal.
10 lbs in a few weeks off plan and regaining the water weight means you've really only put on a few pounds. It will be gone before you know it!

Well done for getting back! you will fit in that dress in no time xx

Thankyou.

I did...I bought the dress! I refuse to even take it out of the bag until I'm at least a stone down. I have a wedding reception to go to the end of next month and am determined to wear it then :)

Back