I'm back :)

Dan8317

Hey all,

Havent posted in a while as my head was all over the place diet wise and kept diet switching and getting nowhere. After taking sometime out and realising this is the only eating plan i can stick to long term im back on track. Went back to group on thursday and had lost 1.5lb, not alot but usually i gain when not sticking to anything so happy with that.

So just thought i'd say hi and good luck,
Dan x

Hey all,

Havent posted in a while as my head was all over the place diet wise and kept diet switching and getting nowhere. After taking sometime out and realising this is the only eating plan i can stick to long term im back on track. Went back to group on thursday and had lost 1.5lb, not alot but usually i gain when not sticking to anything so happy with that.

Dan x

Hi, well done for losing when you weren't on track, abd well dine for getting back to it x

Hey all,

Dan x

Hey Dan, Good to see you back Sweetie :) I know you struggled with Binging in the past, how have u been coping with that? Looking forward to your posts.x

Thanks both for the replies :)

Binging is getting better as nowhere near as frequent and not as bad as before. Thanks for asking Serena x
Binging is probably the reason I'm back on ww if I'm honest. I struggle with feeling guilty if I eat 'bad' food and then this leads to a complete binge. With ww because nothing is off limits it takes away the guilt, well some of it. I still struggle a bit but I'll get there in the end. In a much better place now and actually feel like I can do this

Good luck all
Dan x

Thanks both for the replies :)

Binging is getting better as nowhere near as frequent and not as bad as before. Thanks for asking Serena x
Binging is probably the reason I'm back on ww if I'm honest. I struggle with feeling guilty if I eat 'bad' food and then this leads to a complete binge. With ww because nothing is off limits it takes away the guilt, well some of it. I still struggle a bit but I'll get there in the end. In a much better place now and actually feel like I can do this

Good luck all
Dan x

I think WW 'just works' for some people, it certainly does for me! I know I can have my Full Size Choc every night and that doesn't send me over the edge! We are all here for you.x

Welcome back
And well done on a loss thats fab!!

Thanks everyone for the welcome:)

Been ill this week but another 1lb off, not much but can honestly say it's the first time in a long time that I have had consecutive losses. I know it's not a great deal lost, 2.5 in two weeks but those of you have seen me around will know the problem I have with binging and this is a major step forward. Finally feels like I'm taking some sort of control. I have a long way to go but hopefully now I may actually get there!

Good luck everyone
Dan x

Thanks everyone for the welcome:)

Been ill this week but another 1lb off, not much but can honestly say it's the first time in a long time that I have had consecutive losses. I know it's not a great deal lost, 2.5 in two weeks but those of you have seen me around will know the problem I have with binging and this is a major step forward. Finally feels like I'm taking some sort of control. I have a long way to go but hopefully now I may actually get there!

Good luck everyone
Dan x

Hey Dan, Well Done on your 1lb Loss, You're definitely heading in the right direction and at least your head is keeping up with your body :) Keep up the hard work, you can do this, you will do this. X PS-Hope you're feeling better now? X

Back