I'M BACK

Welcome back Lou, glad you had a good time xx

Hiya Tracy, Thanks x How things? anything strange or startling happen while I was away??

Hi Skinny..glad u had a great holiday x welcome back aboard xx

Thanks Ang, and welcome to site. Great loss by the way. Hope my first week back is similiar xx:D

Just the usual hun!! You know what its like lol xxx

Only to well ...but we still come back :D must be all the men ;) hahaha

Man! x

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm whatever !!!

hi skinnycotton. welcome back dont think iv seen you on here yet,
i need some advice, im goin on holiday mid july when shud i start refeedin maintenance or whateva??? i want to be able to enjoy ma hols plus my bf's familly live there an when we go they always make us amazing italian foods complex carbs and stuff, really worried i wont be able to say no they will take it wrong way itl be rude or sumat to them there really into cooking and eatin alot! what shud i do dont want to put loads of weight on while im there.
xxxxx

Hey guys :D, I'm back from sunny spain. 2 weeks off LT and can't wait to get back. I had a brilliant time. It was great to have lost a stone and half before i left, I know and feel without standing on scales that I have put some back on but I know it will be easy with LT to lose it again.
Starting again on Friday.
Good to see you all :D:D xxx

Lou x
welcome back hunni.....xx

hi skinnycotton. welcome back dont think iv seen you on here yet,
i need some advice, im goin on holiday mid july when shud i start refeedin maintenance or whateva??? i want to be able to enjoy ma hols plus my bf's familly live there an when we go they always make us amazing italian foods complex carbs and stuff, really worried i wont be able to say no they will take it wrong way itl be rude or sumat to them there really into cooking and eatin alot! what shud i do dont want to put loads of weight on while im there.
xxxxx

Hi Redhead, I was a nervous wreck before i went... ask any of them here and I still dont know the full damage as i haven't been weighed. The advice i was given was to do refeed a week before I went and on hols stick to the atkins diet as much as possible however I did let go and ate what everyone else was eating the second week as I had in my mind that I was on holidays so enjoy it and could do LT when I got back. Don't worry about it or let it take the fun out of your hols. Goodluck hun xxx

Back