I'm back....

Thanks Isy,

It's great to see Brightness and Zareena here isn't it?

I'm trawling(fisherman's daughter lingo!) the net looking for ancient egyptian thingies.:D Just looking for a hieroglyph that spells my name. Finally went on tickerfactory to do one as well but think I've done one and don't know where it's gone!!!:confused:

LMAO Lacey, a disappearing ticker whatever next hahahaha

Thanks girls, i've missed you all too but for one thing my computer kept freezing everytime we went on the net (bloody kids and stupid sites they visit!) and another thing I have been hiding in my deep dark pit as I felt so pizzed with everything in my life!

I feel like I'm back now though :) Is Kassi on here too?

Isis said:
D_Q honey,

I heard a rumour today that you possibly had a bit of a crush of PMCK??? It's not true, is it???? I've told you his voice gives me the collywobbles. -:)

Give me the need for a kneetrembler more like!! ;) And it's not a crush - it's true love and Paul loves me!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

PMSL. D_Q did you post on DH as well or are you new to Mini's forum?

I don't mean a new poster as obviously you're not but you're not on CD forum or anything are you?

Well now I know who you are, nothing surprises me :D :p :D

I'm really pleased that you have emerged from your deep dark pit honey. Your old mates, including me, are very glad to see you back on here. You have always made anyone who is new, feel very welcome and given the best laugh when it is really needed. Welcome back.

D_Q, I need to know more about this "kneetrembler" thingy. I've always suspected that PMCK was a bit of a dark horsey when it came to the ladies etc. There IS something about him......just need to put my finger on it!!!!! Pray tell girl!!!

I can tell you what it is Lacey....

She's been hypnotised into fancying him :D

PMSL *runs*

It's the voice honey, the man has the sexiest voice ever recorded onto CD!! Add that to his charisma in real life, and I'm surprised there weren't knickers being chucked on the stage!! :eek:

Swoooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

PMSL at you two and nearly fell off the sodding chair!!! Brightness, it's good to tell you're back girl!!!..and D_Q, I promise(Girl Guides honour) that I WILL listen to PMCK one more time.

Seriously now, for a minute, have you always managed to listen to a full CD without falling asleep? I know that that can be part of the subliminal message but was just curious to know if you got so relaxed that you nodded off completely?
I'm sorry if I sound like a complete novice with it D_Q, but I am really. Does it explain more about this in detail on the forum about PMCK? I should go and look again maybe.

P.S. You got it bad girl!!!!! Have you chosen your undies for the next seminar yet? :)

D_Q said:
OI!!!! :mad: Don't make me come up there and slap you!!!!

Why not, could be interesting.....

Isis said:
PMSL at you two and nearly fell off the sodding chair!!! Brightness, it's good to tell you're back girl!!!..

It's nice to be back - i've really missed you mad lot :D

Isis said:
P.S. You got it bad girl!!!!! Have you chosen your undies for the next seminar yet? :)

She's probably got the Tena lady ones with built in pockets for the pads on bulk order from Boots :D :D :D

Brightness.....:D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh, bloody nora girl(as they say in yorkshire). You have made me laugh so much tonight!!!!

I think Tena Lady are going to be very popular(and essential) for a lot of upcoming events hun. I personally will need to buy a multi-supersaver-pack for my little jaunt up to Newcastle for the VFBC at August bank holiday.

Based on the last meet and the leg crossing laughs that happened, I am taking no chances:)

can you come up to Isobel's for it? oh, it would be great if you could....xxx

nite nite, hope to see you in the morning. Keep those pesky kids off the PC....I'm trying to keep mine off it here!!!;)

Back