im becoming a serial cheater

Willbeyummy

grrr so angry with myself the scales havent moved for 2 weeks now because i cheat then burn it off grrrr i cant stop and have all the right intensions right motivations but these old habits are sticking with me good and proper and i have had enough of myself doing it yet i cant stop!!! one slip up has caused this and im really struggling to get back on the straight and norrow 12 weeks until official summer and 2.5 stone left to move, help me please and can do this i know i can just need to concentrate on doing it and getting it done so i can go shopping with my mum and dad for my birthday present (clothes shopping for a slimmer me :) yet i cant bloody get slim it wouldnt be to bad but i dont actually realise im doing it until the deed is done! so i cant even pull myself away iv started having the cambridge meals aswell in an evening and thats still not really helping x

Willbeyummy said:
grrr so angry with myself the scales havent moved for 2 weeks now because i cheat then burn it off grrrr i cant stop and have all the right intensions right motivations but these old habits are sticking with me good and proper and i have had enough of myself doing it yet i cant stop!!! one slip up has caused this and im really struggling to get back on the straight and norrow 12 weeks until official summer and 2.5 stone left to move, help me please and can do this i know i can just need to concentrate on doing it and getting it done so i can go shopping with my mum and dad for my birthday present (clothes shopping for a slimmer me :) yet i cant bloody get slim it wouldnt be to bad but i dont actually realise im doing it until the deed is done! so i cant even pull myself away iv started having the cambridge meals aswell in an evening and thats still not really helping x

I think you need to identify when and why you are eating. Is there a trigger? Then find a way to remove or avoid it x if you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got. Nothing more true x

theirs not even a trigger, i am more stressed than usual, a death in the family, hoping for a house exchange to go through wont know until mon, and my mil who is a nightmare is back in touch (grrr) but earlier i served up dinner for my oh and kids while i prepared mine and ate some sfc and a few chips then went in the fridge for juice and ate 2 penguins sat down to eat and could taste choc and was confused then it came to me what id done its like im not with it and possessed if that makes sense? x

Willbeyummy said:
theirs not even a trigger, i am more stressed than usual, a death in the family, hoping for a house exchange to go through wont know until mon, and my mil who is a nightmare is back in touch (grrr) but earlier i served up dinner for my oh and kids while i prepared mine and ate some sfc and a few chips then went in the fridge for juice and ate 2 penguins sat down to eat and could taste choc and was confused then it came to me what id done its like im not with it and possessed if that makes sense? x

I understand what you're saying. You're just going to have to concentrate more on what you're doing? It's so easy just to lick your fingers or pick up a piece of something but the reality is that's what put us here to begin with x I don't know how you'd make yourself more aware tho? Perhaps removing yourself from cooking and the kitchen for a while might be a good idea? Have a batch cook day and stick some bits in the freezer for the family for a while maybe x

Awww, sweet! It's hard isn't it. I have 28 weeks till Orlando i'd like to be a size 12/14 by then but i get so far have a binge "episode" and put what i lose back on within a day or so. But we HAVE to make the diet work for us and so we need to learn to adjust, within reason, if it helps us stay on track. I'm thinking of asking my CDC to weigh me every four days or so to keep me on track ae motivation....might be something you need to? I dunno, i'm not good with suggestions just understanding! x

i have to cook as my partner works nights so is rarley in to do it, im not putting on with it its just all the exercise and the money is going to waste tonight iv done a high intensity workout for an hour and thats wasted on the food iv eaten, i weigh myself at home and my cdc comes and delivers products as its to far to travel for us both and i dont drive, i dont know how to stop i really dont its not something i want to do, iv decided my ds is going to have to have school dinners and a banana for break so theirs no choc or crisps in and buy meals in that i dont like, out of the cambridge meals iv had beef in peppercorn, med chicken and chicken in tarragon, i felt ewwwy and sticky inside after them bar the tarragon i didnt want the food i wanted a turkey salad what im eating isnt what i want food wise and dont enjoy, i like fresh foods but couldnt live off just turkey salad, i know il be able to mantain weight i think its a bit of a case of well you say i cant have it so fingers up to u im having it anyway oh i dont know and im rambling im so miserable :( and that makes me want to binge more :( x

Big hugs!! This forum is for things like this :) you KNOW you can do it. I know you can do it, i can tell by your past posts. Your not in denial about eating like some people on here which is good. At least you know that your doing wrong by you. Just take it one day at a time xx

im not in denial i agree and beat myself up over it, its been going on far to long now and i just cant get the self contol back :( i need to be locked in a room and be fed at set times lol! x

Willbeyummy said:
im not in denial i agree and beat myself up over it, its been going on far to long now and i just cant get the self contol back :( i need to be locked in a room and be fed at set times lol! x

Look at your signature almost 6 stone lost WOW don't beat yourself up u have done amaaazing could try what I do I have a pic of myself at my heaviest on the fridge so I can see what I don't want to become again stick with it and I'm sure u can get back on it xxxx

Back