ProPoints I'm being brave, i admit, i'm fat :(

LittleRomany

Can't wait to have 1 chin
I've finally faced up to the fact i'm fat !
So i'm going to weigh inso theres no getting out of it, you guys are my meeting lol

I'm 14 stone 12 :cry:

There it is, i said it (well, typed it)

Hi Romany,
I just read some of your other posts. I started last week and hadnt weighed myself in god knows how long and I was a full stone heavier than I expected. Don't be so sad about the number you see on the scale, the way I see it is that I am never going to weigh that much ever again, use it as motivation. Negativity spreads like a weed, stay positive as much as you can!

I have social anxiety too and dont attend meetings but the internet is a wonderful resource. Everyone on here is so nice and so supportive and there's always some one who can point you in the right direction if you're not sure of something or if you just want to vent.

See you round the boards!

Thanks kitten

i feel really determinded this time, i've never been this heavy. Most of it is medication weight, i have schizo-affective disorder and this time last year i was a size 10 ! i'm now an 18, oh well

Your in the right place and doing the right thing to loose it. It is hard to admit, mine came when I looked at pics people had put of me on FB from Christmas and I looked huge, although didn't feel that big. So eventually I weighed myself and cried I was 14st and had never been that big!! I tried slimfast and Ali but neither worked. I bit the bullet and tried WW and here I am almost 9 weeks on and weigh 12st 11 so it works and its possible. I will get back to being a size 10/12. The support you find on here is a massive help as well.

Good luck with it all :)

Wow! you've done brilliantly hun !

It was my baby cousins wedding last saturday & when i saw the photos i couldn't believe that i looked like that ! i knew i'd put weight on but i was discusted ! i'll see if i can post a photo, bleugh !

This is how i used to look

moi.jpg

moi.jpg

And this is me now (i'm the one in the flowery dress at the front aka a tent !)

tent.jpg

it won't load the before :(
moi.jpg

Hello chick.
I started ww 2 weeks ago tomorrow, lost 3lbs so far. Will have to see what happens at weigh in tomorrow. I'm not too hopeful as I've been having a hard time recently, life has really got on top of me, but I am doing my best to follow the plan still.
Looks like we have a similar amount of weight to lose, and we're at a similar starting point too. Fancy buddying up? Maybe we can help each other out?
Anj x
p.s you look gorge in your pictures. :)

Yeah sounds good !
I'm weighing in tomorrow morning, eeek !

I'm tomorrow evening so we can compare notes and then celebrate (!!!) Or commiserate together.
I'm sure it will be good news.

Hi :) I'm here to give my support. I started WW from home 3 weeks ago. I am half way to goal but new to WW. Good luck u will do great x

Anj I lost 5lb !! Weeeeee !

Oh honey that's AMAZING! You should be Mega proud with that.
I'm off to my weigh in in a sec. See what damage this week has done. Wish me luck.
Xxx

Good luck sweet ! can't wait to hear how you got on ! x

3lbs down! That's 6 in 2 weeks. Very happy with that as went out to eat for dad's bday Monday and wasn't exactly a good girl.
Yay! Go us! X

1 more lb & thats half a stone gone for you !

2 lb for me :)

We'll have those gone by Thursday. One half stone at a time hun.

I am struggling to eat my points today. I've still got 18 left, and I've just had a bowl of butternut squash chips (0pp yum) but I can't see me wanting dinner for a while.....

I have trouble not eating over ! just had fish n chips - yum ! 29pp tho !

Will walk on the treadmill later so will earn some ap's back

Thank you :)

Back