I'm coming back !

pandora

finding my way again !
My story goes like this.
Joined Cd Nov '06 lost just short of 6st, but stopped abruptly due to going on holiday & couldn't get back on track.
Tried allsorts of other methods but as of today i am 45lbs heavier than when i finished :eek:.
So i bit the bullet, told OH (by txt) that i'm doing this again, but this time i will :-
see it through to the end
go through maintainance
learn the lessons i OBVIOUSLY didn't last time.
I contacted a different CDC this time & i go to see her tom lunchtime, but i have a few packs left, so i'm starting today, just off to have my 1st shake now.
Please wish me luck & give me support (& i will you too)
xx

Good luck chuck!!! You can do this and KEEP IT OFF by following it right through up the plans to maintenance. We're all behind you 100% so stick with it ;)
xxx

Good luck,
you know the good and bad sides to this diet. just keep it in your head you are gonna stick to this and you will have won half the battle!!!

Yayyy hun :) glad you did it, it is clearly the right time for you and I have every faith that you can do this and see it through this time! We can do it together if you like seeing as we are starting within a day of each other!! Get glugging :D xxx

Good luck, you can do it!

Ditto the above for you Pandora - I learnt my lesson that the actual journey of the losing weight is the easy bit... The real journey starts maintaining it!

Good luck - you know the drill so I'm sending you lots of positive vibes for your first few days and getting back on the wagon xxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks ever so much all of you, you are trully wonderful people. with everyone's support i shall succeed
xx

Good luck, you'll be at goal in no time, and maintaining with ease!

Theresa x

well day 1 is drawing to an end & it hasn't been too bad, had a few moments when i was hungry, but it soon passed.
By time i go to bed it will have been a day of 3's
3 packs
3L water &
3 coffee's
xx

Well done hun! An excellent day 1, lets make day 2 just as good :D *pats Cheryl on the back* good work! xxx

Welcome back Pandora and best of luck with your restart!

Georgie
x

Good luck Pandora, your head seems to be in the right place so I'm sure you can do it this time! xxx

Good luck chick... sure you can do it..... wish I could get into the right frame of mind.... floundering like a flipping whale at the mo....:eek:

Here's to day 2 .....:D

Love

Back