• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm coming back !

pandora

finding my way again !
G: 11st7lb
My story goes like this.
Joined Cd Nov '06 lost just short of 6st, but stopped abruptly due to going on holiday & couldn't get back on track.
Tried allsorts of other methods but as of today i am 45lbs heavier than when i finished :eek:.
So i bit the bullet, told OH (by txt) that i'm doing this again, but this time i will :-
see it through to the end
go through maintainance
learn the lessons i OBVIOUSLY didn't last time.
I contacted a different CDC this time & i go to see her tom lunchtime, but i have a few packs left, so i'm starting today, just off to have my 1st shake now.
Please wish me luck & give me support (& i will you too)
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Good luck chuck!!! You can do this and KEEP IT OFF by following it right through up the plans to maintenance. We're all behind you 100% so stick with it ;)
xxx

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
Yayyy hun :) glad you did it, it is clearly the right time for you and I have every faith that you can do this and see it through this time! We can do it together if you like seeing as we are starting within a day of each other!! Get glugging :D xxx

RuthG

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st4lb(32.59%)
Good luck, you can do it!

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Ditto the above for you Pandora - I learnt my lesson that the actual journey of the losing weight is the easy bit... The real journey starts maintaining it!

Good luck - you know the drill so I'm sending you lots of positive vibes for your first few days and getting back on the wagon xxxxxxxxxxxx

S: 16st6lb C: 15st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st11lb(4.78%)
Good luck, you'll be at goal in no time, and maintaining with ease!

Theresa x

pandora

finding my way again !
G: 11st7lb
well day 1 is drawing to an end & it hasn't been too bad, had a few moments when i was hungry, but it soon passed.
By time i go to bed it will have been a day of 3's
3 packs
3L water &
3 coffee's
xx

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
Well done hun! An excellent day 1, lets make day 2 just as good :D *pats Cheryl on the back* good work! xxx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Welcome back Pandora and best of luck with your restart!

Georgie
x

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 4st11lb(25.67%)
Good luck Pandora, your head seems to be in the right place so I'm sure you can do it this time! xxx

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Good luck chick... sure you can do it..... wish I could get into the right frame of mind.... floundering like a flipping whale at the mo....:eek:

Here's to day 2 .....:D

Love