I'm Completely Stunned...

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Just back from town, where I had a bra fitting in La Senza - where I found out that I was the same cup size as I was before starting cd, and have only gone down 2 inches around the back :(:(:( I went for a second opinion in M&S and they said the same...why oh why will my boobs not shift! :(:(:(:(

That's a good thing innit :D

I wished my boobs had stayed i miss the girls I am hoping to get new ones when i hit goal

Believe me I thought mine were never going to go, but over the last few weeks they seem to be disappearing fast! I've gone from spilling out of a 40dd to a 36b!:eek:

Mine took a while to start shifting but it did just happen overnight!

It took me until about 5 stone before my cup size had dropped enough to warrant a trip to Bravissimo. It will happen, honest!

Ive gone down a cup size on both boobicles :cry::cry::cry: they look a bit sorry for themselves

Emma..im very jealous you've still got yours lol

I wished my boobs had stayed i miss the girls I am hoping to get new ones when i hit goal

me to mine are disappearing at an alarming rate :( x

Mine went down almost overnight. One week my bras 'fitted' the next they looked ridiculous and felt very uncomfortable. But it was my back that has shrunk rather than the cup size.:( I'd love to shrink in that department too.

That's a good thing innit :D
LOL that's such a man comment!:p

See I have a very funny relationship with mine as I had a reduction done in 2002 (I was a very big girl!;)). To me the smaller they are the better it's if they end up like spaniels ears I won't be happy!:eek:

Back