I'm emulsifying ( aka going all wobbly)

Heffa

Has anyone else noticed that their fat bits are becoming wobbly?

I had a fairly firm 9 month pregnant frog sized belly which its got to be said has shrunken to a 4 month size, but its no longer firm. It's flabby, misshapen and wobbly. I can pick it up. ( is this too much information? maybe).

I've been using bio oil and noticed my legs were no longer firm ( well they've never been firm, I mean fat and full of cellulite) but are now more flabby and seemed to have a dint in the backs.

My dieting buddy has a similar wobbly problem. We've both lost almost 2 stones.

I'd be interested to know if this has happened to anyone else.
Sorry if I've caused anyone to throw up a shake. (Ha ha)
x

this is good news. I always find the wobbly is gets the better as you know its goin soft so its coming off.

I'd be worried if it was still tough :)

HTH

yep mines all wobbly now too.
when it was firm its cos it was stuffed full of fat, its wobbly now cos theirs less fat under there. it can take a while for the skin to shrink down so dont be too alarmed at this point. keep up the bio oil

What a relief! I was saying to the OH only last night that my jelly belly was getting jellier and he agreed.
So the bio oil - whats that for? cos i have some already but don't use it on my body.

Hi Funella

Bio oil is for the stretchmarks, it smooths then out and fades them so they aren't as noticeable. But its worth putting on your skin even if you don't have any, as it makes your skin all lovely and smooth as you shrink!!

Theresa x

Thanks for all the replies, glad I'm not the only wobbler.
Keep up the good work ladies.
May your wobbly bits become even more wobbly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x

you can also use a body firming cream or lotion-something with Q10 in is good i have heard on hear. From when i did a thread about it the most popular came out as nivea or dove use that as well as bio oil

Back