Diary of a "I'm just Big Boned" girl - who was clearly just FAT!!

Sarahdramateacher

So very late to start my diary - but I thought that maybe if I started sharing where I was at and where I had come from, that it might be able to offer some help for those who are too following a diet plan.

I know that I turned to forums pretty much everyday - so sharing my stresses, trials and successes may be able to help someone else in a similar position at some point in their journey.

So here's the back ground.

22 years old. 5ft 9inches. Starting weight 16st 8lb and size 22. NQT Drama Teacher. Engaged to get married to 6 year fiancé in August, in Cyprus. Current weight 10st 5lb and a size 10!!!

Been with OH for 6 years, engaged for 2. Met him and was a comfortable size 16 which rocketed to a size 22 with "socializing" and first dates. In August last year, we fell in love with The Grecian Park in Cyprus and booked our wedding for this August... All was amazing.... Until I thought.... "oh bugger... Wedding in Cyprus... Fiancé and his friends around the pool... Me, now size 22, bikini... Noooooo!" So Cambridge diet began.

Lost 3 stone on the diet but became quite low and poorly, very emotional and unstable - was a nightmare to be around. Developed OCD that permeated into all areas of my life. I became ridiculously controlling over everything - my job, my partner, timings of the day - if I wasn't in one place at a specific time I'd cry... but most of all I became really controlling over my food. Weighing all food, having exactly the same meals day in day out, and if I had gone one gram over on one item, I had to start the meal again. Id become a nightmare and I hadn't even noticed.

I came off the Cambridge diet in February and began calorie counting and exercising - since then iv lost another 3 stone 3lb! I'm a size 10 - a FRIKKIN SIZE 10!!!!!

I refused for years that I'd ever be smaller than a size 16 - claiming I was "big boned" "just a big girl" - well what a load of rubbish that turned out to be... I'm actually a size 10 girl who was covered in lumps and bumps of fat that forced me into a size 16/18/20/22!!

Although size 10 - I still feel quite lumpy and bumpy. I have a lot of excess skin and wobbly bits. I kind of feel the same shape but in a down sized version.... Cue the intensive exercise regime that's happening.

Completed Jodie Gibson 30 second slim - it was okay.

Completed Jillian Michael's 30 day shred - it was harder....

Now on week 2 of Jillian's Ripped in 30 - Aaarrrrggghhh!!! It's hard!! Crumbs it's hard. But hopefully it's worth it.

I'll try and keep everyone posted on progress and process - mainly to keep you motivated that you too can do it! Also iv asked all the questions in the book and I'm sure I may be able to help people in a similar position! So please do feel free to ask - id love to support someone/anyone in their challenges and journey.

Attached area few pictures to show my journey :) xx

Attachments

• image-4289026106.jpg
    image-4289026106.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 12,406
  • image-3645335101.jpg
    image-3645335101.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 1,279
  • image-1360794584.jpg
    image-1360794584.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 2,769
Back