From Fatcat to Kittycat

Hi all! Sorry I have disappeared the last few days! We're trying to sell the house and I managed to do my back in on Friday. Got to see my gorgeous nephew on Saturday though. Cheeky piccy of him attached! Although he is about 24lbs and only 4 and a half months old and I defo made my back worse by carrying him around and changing him etc. :(

I had my weigh in last night and lost 3lb and half an inch! Which I'm happy with cos I had a terrible day Sunday. Me and the fella had been driving all day. My back was killing. It was hot. I felt crap and we ended up ordering a large pizza between us and popcorn chicken. :( hate that I'm still falling onto food to make me feel better. But I guess that's not something that's going to disappear in a couple weeks.

Sounds like everyone is doing great. I like the thought that maybe I didn't have a massive water retention and I lost 4lb of proper fat! Thanks for that. Makes me feel loads better :D xxx

Attachments

• image-3262844094.jpg
    image-3262844094.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 35
Nice to see you back CeeBoo,

Your nephew is sooooo cute!! Chubby cheeks you've got to squidge.. lovely.

Don't worry about your blip, it was a trying time for you not fun at all. Still, alose is that, a lose.

Good Luck with the sale of house, got any offers yet?

Dawn

Nice to see you back CeeBoo, Your nephew is sooooo cute!! Chubby cheeks you've got to squidge.. lovely. Don't worry about your blip, it was a trying time for you not fun at all. Still, alose is that, a lose. Good Luck with the sale of house, got any offers yet? Dawn

He's blooming gorgeous isn't he!! He's huuuuuge. Laughs all the time though. I love it.

Nooo not yet. For sale sign just been put up today!! Eek. Hopefully won't take long though. It's an up and coming estate. But just too far from where my fella works. Xxxx

Fingers crossed for you for a quick sale.

You getting on ok? Week 5 for me and lost only a 1lb last Tuesday weigh in. Did expect a tiny one - to much info coming up - but I am def. constipated. Got Cambridge fibre now put into porridge but have to take laxatives to 'get it going' - Did warn you too much info - lol. So yes, I really am full of sh1t. Ha ha ha ha

I am hoping next week for a proper loss, know I wont get 8lbs every week but more than a bleedin' pound!

How are you getting on kittykat have read through your diary, I can relate to so much of it, esp the bit about the accidental pregnancy question? I had that once except when I was asked 'when are you due' I said 'December' instead of 'No' this was my neighbour at the time too! :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey kids, I'm back! apologies for the radio silence I literally haven't had 5 mins to myself, I'll post properly this evening with a full update- do how's everyone been? Good losses?

X

Welcome back. Was starting to worry about you.

All good for me, 11kg down in 4 weeks :)

Can't wait to hear your update. Hope you had a good trip xx

Hi Ladies,

I've finally recovered from jetlag etc so making sense at last!

So how have the last few weeks been for everyone? Good losses?

Well I have been sh1t. I fell off well in New York and have been off the wagon since. Am starting again tomorrow! I have absolutely no excuses. So feeling a bit frustrated but understand why- It's the telling people I'm embarrassed about.

So New York wasn't a complete disaster, I ate well, eggs for breakfast, then just some protein and a couple of bad bits here and there, then I had my best friends leaving do in Dubai and I needed a drink so drank sangria ( which I haven't drank since a bad experience in Benidorm in my teens!) then travelled back to the UK and had every intention of being good and then it just felt rude not to have a drink with friends, which resulted in eating to soak up the alcohol as I was trifled and then it all went a bit wrong. So I gained 1.5 kg which I was surprised at as thought it would be more, and am now starting again.

I didn't get to see the hot fireman though which I was a bit gutted over although slightly relieved to as still not body proud so whilst Im disappointed I didnt see him I'm also now focusing on getting fabulous so next time I don't hesitate!

Oh and as for eating- blimey- I feel like i have had a balloon shoved up my bottom and filled with air- did i produce this much wind before? Honestly parping and allsorts ALL of the time!

So back on tomorrow! staying focused on the end goal again!

How has everyone else been?

xxx

Pops 11kgs is awesome- well done you my dear!

Back