Im expanding by the day!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by jennywrenny, 28 June 2010 Social URL.

1. jennywrenny

jennywrenny Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.87%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I have just been on the phone and booked myself a personal trainer!!! I am at the end of my tether. I have gained 7 pounds in one month since having a coil fitted - depressing:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink!

Pink! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Aw hun, don't worry too much, these things happen to us poor women. I hope everything works out with the PT :)
    Best wishes.

4. whoispolly

whoispolly Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.14%)
    Diet:
    low cal/carb: my own
    Thats a really positive step! I decided to invest in a PT too - i go once a week, and so far i've been twice. She is evil!!! and i love her! my muscles ache, but i reward myself with a latte in the cafe, and she's really inspired me to try a few gym classes. After yo yo dieting my whole life, i'm feeling very positive that this is the way to go... after an hour of training, a mars bar just seems like such a shame, but a bag of snack a jacks and a coffee seem like heaven!
    Best of luck honey, feel free to PM me any time since we seem to be in the same boat!
    xxxx
    Polly
    xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.