Im fed up and need a pep talk

melarnz

Silver Member
My goodness - What a week I had last week. I had an accident and wrote off my car, my OH car broke down, then my sisters car and then my sis laws!!! It never rains but it pours!! I am now driving a K reg rover metro, with 4 gears and a manual choke!! Its a lovely little car, but really not suited to a family with a 4year old and a 10 month old!! The good thing is i have put a deposit on a new car and am hopefully picking it up tomorrow.

I dont know if its because I have had a stressful week, but im starting to feel a bit lonely on this diet. At first it was a novelty and not a problem, and I get support from all my friends and family, but i still feel I have sooooo far to go!! I have also struggled because my group is now non existant. Most of them have gone to RTM and there is only 3 of us left. Over the past 4 weeks one of us has been missing and the counsillor hasnt done a session. I dont feel like im ready to be left alone. I told her this and she said after xmas she will join groups together. But what do i do till then!!

I have lost over 6 stone and my brain is saying 'cor u have lost all this weight, surely you should be at target by now' then i weigh myself and im still over 13 stone and feel completely deflated.:cry:

I went to my works xmas party Friday and felt fat and frumpy. My boss was amazed at how great i looked (and kept telling me so) which made me feel good. I took a bar for starter and chilli for my main. It wasnt that hard to sit and watch everyone eat, but even though I have lost nearly 6.5 stone, i didnt feel happy walking out the door.

Im hoping this week will be better!! :confused:

Last edited:
Hi Melz

When it rains, it pours, ay? Sorry to hear about all your woes. Life seems to coast along, and then when you least expect it - BOOM! Had a bit of that myself lately.

Hang in there - you should not feel lonely on the diet....you have all of us right alongside with you, even if your group has gotten sparce. Blending groups can be a great thing - I got SB out of our groups blend! Lucky me that was! :D And Christmas is not far away at all - you will be joining with new people, new stories, new entusiasim and support, in no time at all! :)

You are doing so well - don;t think about how far you have to go - think about how far you have come!! When you think about the years spent heavy, surely a few more months diteing does not sound that long, ay? Not for the wonderful reward you will have at the end.

Chin up pup- you are in bit of a slump, but be happy!! You are doing this thing, and you are doing it well!! Hang in there!

Good things come to those who wait. :)
xx

Hi Mel - I am sorry you are feeling fed up. BL is right when she says it never rains but it pours!

You have done so fantastic, you have been one of my inspirations right though my LL journey so far. My group has dropped off dramatically now. Look forward to meeting new ladies in a new combined group and you will get your mojo back in no time at all.

We are all here too
SL
x

Thanks Ladies - Im trying to keep my chin up. I have weigh in tonight and I have been assured we are all going, so crossed fingers that will help!!!

hi
how did weigh-in go?
hope you are feeling better about stuff
daisy x

Your hair looks great Daisy!!!

I lost 3.5lb. I am feeling a bit better thanks!!! I have my new car, things are returning back to normal (as normal as it usually is lol), and we had a meeting at my group last night where we talked about a few things, so it was good!!

3.5lb - well done!
daisy x

Great stuff Melz!! Hang there!!!!

Back