I'm finally posting instead of just reading :)

LisaM1977

Gold Member
Hi everyone
After many months just reading your posts I have registered and decided to post too... I am returning to xenical after using it before 3 years ago unfortunately I regained all my weight most of it in the last 4 months when I broke my ankle... I am struggling mobility wise but realised I needed to do something and decided 2012 is the year to do it!! I go to Vietnam on 30th march so I am going to join the Easter challenge but finish early... Here's to feeling comfortable in swimwear !! X :eek:

Hi and welcome lisa, nice to see you join us . your find lots of support here and good luck on your weight loss journey. I dont think i cud of done it if i hadn't of found this site. dieting can make u feel lonely , well it did for me. (all my friends are slim , so they dont need to diet) and i felt very very lonely. keep us updated on your progress,. how long u going to vietnam for? x

Hi kayee... I seem to have that problem with my friends too hehe and what's worse is how easy they can lose weight if they want to! I'm going to Vietnam for 17 nights x

Hi Lisa & welcome, I will check to see if you have posted on the Easter Challenge in a mo & update it if you have.... Vietnam sounds lovely.... xx

Great to meet you and what a target. You'll have to tell us more about your plans for the trip.

I won the international flights so decided to visit a few places, 6 nights in Nha trang, 5 nights in hoi an and then finishing off with 4 nights in ho chi Minh . Very excited :)

Welcome to the forum :) x

Back