I'm Getting Married Sept 2012

Citystar

i'm getting married this year i've been putting it off until I get slimmer but its hasnt happened, lol

Omg i am freaking out 9 months to loose nearly 4 stone...trying dukan or atkins.... and trying to work out im trying to do some jogging and boxing finding it very hard to find a routine as I travel alot. I am taking tae-bo videos with me and beginning my journey this week. I will do a weigh in this week so I know everything bmi etc....very nervous but I have to find the determination.

x

Good Luck. I hope it goes well for you.

I am getting married too, in October 2012. I just finished my first week on Atkins and have lost 9lb's so I am a happy bunny.

I don't think I will reach my target, a bit too much to lose - but at least I will feel better on the day for doing my best.

Good luck, I think 4 stone is achieveable by September, I am hoping for 3 stone by June. Stay positive and keep updating us all!

Thanks, I know it it feasible :) but I am just a bit impatient about weight loss, always have been. It usually ends up with me getting annoyed and giving up LOL

Not this time!!!

I started an Atkins diary, so the peeps in the forum can have a giggle at me being silly.;)

I hope all goes well for you too.

I'm exactly the same as you, I get fed up when I don't see results quickly, I often get stuck around the 1 stone lost mark and then give up. Well we both have the ultimate motivation now!

i also get married 1st septmber 2012 and i have just orderd my dress made to measure but i still want to lose 2 - 3stone and ill ahve my dress altered. i did slimming world last year and lost 2stone so this year hopefully ill lose more! week 1: - 1lb week 2: - 4lb... good luck to use both!! xx

Hi!
I'm getting married on 15th September 2012 and want to lose at least 2.5 stone mabye 3. Going to dress shopping next weekend, really dreading it. Wished i'm managed to lose weight before this so i didn't feel so worried about it! How were your dress shopping experiences? x

Back