I'm giving up

read it proply hun she said you are NEITHER bad sad or useless xxx

ljackson said:
Calling someone bad , sad or useless is terrible you should be ashamed of yourself. this poor lady is struggling with her confidence and you call her names, give constructive advice without the cruel names in the future, or don't bother to post in the first place.

I think you owe that responder and apology!! And need to read posts correctly before you reply in future.

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
I think you owe that responder and apology!! And need to read posts correctly before you reply in future.

I agree she was trying to be supportive and you have just ruined everything she said I think it is u that shud think about what u post or don't post at all all anyone is in this site is supportive

Day 1 accomplished successfully yesterday :) Feeling very positive today despite being starving hungry lol

Well done x I am on day 1 again today and so far, had my shakes and am drinking plenty, having a wee coffee break been cleaning out my wardrobe - good job done if I don't say so myself. I still need to change my bed and tidy in there but I know I will feel much better when it's done. Are you taking one day at a time? I am going to try to , I find that really hard despite professing to be a patient person, I want the weight gone overnight. It's bloody raining as well now grrr , my wee boy wants to swimming and as I just found my costume I think I might join him. Good luck on day 2 Hun, I'll be thinking about ya x

Thanks all, have had a shake and a soup so far and water and coffee and am feeling ok :)

slim2012 said:
Thanks all, have had a shake and a soup so far and water and coffee and am feeling ok :)

Just read thru your posts-well done for making the decision to get back 'on it' you can do this! I nearly gave up but 7 weeks in, I'm 3 stone lighter and happier than ever-I feel like for once I'm gonna be able to do this :) xx

ljackson said:
Calling someone bad , sad or useless is terrible you should be ashamed of yourself. this poor lady is struggling with her confidence and you call her names, give constructive advice without the cruel names in the future, or don't bother to post in the first place.

???? No one did everyones supporting her snd were all.so delighted shes trying again. A lot of us have come through similiar eating issues and have learned its often not the food is the issue but all the stress and pressure we eat extra to deal with....

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

I haven't read all the posts on this thread, so forgive me if you've had a change of heart & decided to stick to Cambridge after all.. but from reading your first post all that came to mind was perhaps you're not in the right mind set? If you can't stick to it longer than a day something tells me its your mind or focus that isn't strong enough, once you get your head in the right place, tackle the first 4 days, start to feel the benefits of being in ketosis, see the weight dropping off each week, find sources that motivate you (for me personally i watch supersize vs superskinny about 3 times a week and i DREAM of buying clothes from boohoo.com) I think you'll sail through the rest of your journey. But like i said, if you've had a change of heart & are infact back on track, then well done you!! We're all here to support you! :D x

That is good advice Sinead - I know it wasn't directed at me but I'm taking it anyway lol x. I have really really struggled this weekend have been emotional eating and out of control! I am going to try and get a grip through this week and then I am going away for the weekend to a cottage in the middle of nowhere with nothing but products and water. So this week will be spent trying to get in the right mind set. I am devastated that it all seems to be going really wrong - again! I desperately want to stop this vicious cycle of failing and gaining. I'm a cheery b**ger - not! Sorry I am just feeling so miserable xx

Aww susie :( im sorry to hear you're feeling miserable at the moment, but your motivation will come back i promise!
I ate out twice over my birthday weekend, i was so excited.. i went to my favourite restaurant, planned to order pasta al forno, but when i got there.. i ordered a chicken breast, my mind has changed, i look at food differently. Of course i still crave Kfc, curry, pizza etc.. but i just don't eat it.
Honestly would reccomend watching some emotional documentrys (half a ton man is sooooo good) and supersize vs superskinny, or just even go on your favourite clothes websites, mines river island & boohoo.com .. if you do these things regularly, slowly your mind set will change and you'll see the finish line before you see food!! x

Thanks Sinead - welcome words x I am going to do that right now - watch some diet programmes. I feel slightly better, had a good dance class and have agreed to ate on more doing Hen Partys - my first one is at the end of July so I want to look slim and fit for that. Also I have decided on a new hair style I would like for going away at the beginning of July. July being next month I really need to stop fanning about and get on with it. I have not been In the right mind set at all today but feel I am getting there.

EXCUSE ME but can you read? If so please check my post again. YOU TOTALLY MISINTERPRETED WHAT I WROTE. You have wrongly accused me and also shown yourself in a very bad light.

Many thanks to those who pointed this out and defended me. HONESTLY some people! How can they twist things around so badly?

GirlyGirl1 - I totally understand babe, a few weeks back i got banned from this site because so many people took what i said completely the wrong way LOL! x

Thanks Sinead - welcome words x I am going to do that right now - watch some diet programmes. I feel slightly better, had a good dance class and have agreed to ate on more doing Hen Partys - my first one is at the end of July so I want to look slim and fit for that. Also I have decided on a new hair style I would like for going away at the beginning of July. July being next month I really need to stop fanning about and get on with it. I have not been In the right mind set at all today but feel I am getting there.

Another good one is OBESE-ONE YEAR TO SAVE MY LIFE. The UK one is especially good because the personal trainer in it is GORGEOUS lol. This show is inspirational and just shows what can be achieved. It is also realistic in showing how tough it can be at times but that, if you just persevere and never give up, you'll get there.

Thanks Sinead sounds good I will have al look at this later. I watched a wee bit of supersize early this morning, set me up in a better frame of mind. I am also going to book my weekend break to Amsterdam later on so that will give me a mini goal. X

I was just like you way back in January. I weighed nearly 16 stone and started a diet nearly every day - only to give up by tea time and eat so much that I felt sick & uncomfortable. The voice in my head kept telling me how useless I was and I would never be able to lose weight.

I also tried to do it myself with Exante packs and again failed to last a whole day.

I decided I would bite the bullet and joined LL - I took it as a complete fresh start and lost 12lbs in my first week. I have now changed over to CD and I visit my Councillor weekly which I look forward too.

Apart from 1 week when I stayed the same(when I changed from LL to CD so weighed on different scales) I have lost weight EVERY week (including the odd occasional meal out, family celebrations and a holiday).

I am now heading towards 4 stone lighter and feel just great.

Please Please give it one more try, dont be so hard on yourself and stop thinking about all the failed attempts and concentrate on the future success which you will have.

Love that show! From what I've seen the people have to loose the weight through realistic food and excercise
Another good one is OBESE-ONE YEAR TO SAVE MY LIFE. The UK one is especially good because the personal trainer in it is GORGEOUS lol. This show is inspirational and just shows what can be achieved. It is also realistic in showing how tough it can be at times but that, if you just persevere and never give up, you'll get there.

Awesoooommmeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you.

I was just like you way back in January. I weighed nearly 16 stone and started a diet nearly every day - only to give up by tea time and eat so much that I felt sick & uncomfortable. The voice in my head kept telling me how useless I was and I would never be able to lose weight.

I also tried to do it myself with Exante packs and again failed to last a whole day.

I decided I would bite the bullet and joined LL - I took it as a complete fresh start and lost 12lbs in my first week. I have now changed over to CD and I visit my Councillor weekly which I look forward too.

Apart from 1 week when I stayed the same(when I changed from LL to CD so weighed on different scales) I have lost weight EVERY week (including the odd occasional meal out, family celebrations and a holiday).

I am now heading towards 4 stone lighter and feel just great.

Please Please give it one more try, dont be so hard on yourself and stop thinking about all the failed attempts and concentrate on the future success which you will have.

Back