Im going to be in the Sun paper tomorrow!

wecandothis

Hi, sorry haven't posted for a while!

Just wanted to let you know that i'm going to be in the sun tomorrow on the 'fit squad' page, where they show before and after pictures. Ive lost 10 stone 3, and on the day of the photo shoot i weighed exactly 10 stone 3 as well, so was exactly half the person i was thanks to cambridge!!!!

Polly x

Hi Polly just read your story online and you look fab!!

I have my first weigh in today, I have around 13 stone to lose - your story is a great inspiration!!

I am worried about excess skin, but am I right in saying that you combated this through exercise?

Well done once again, wish I had found out about Cambridge so much sooner!!

wow well done. 10 st 3 or 5 loss is my aim as well. lovely to see others who have done it!

xxxxx

Hi Polly,

I've just read the article (I stole my boss' paper) and I must say you look amazing.

Your story is so inspiring to me - congratulations. It is fantastic to see that this diet works. I know that I don't have as much to lose as you did (54lbs in total) but you are truly a motivation:D

Keep up the good work

Hey Polly - well done !

Amazing achievement......:D

Debz
xx

thank you all for your lovely comments

-Kezzie- I started at the gym when i was half way thru my loss and i really don't think my skin is too bad- there only bit that bothers me is just round my belly button, where its a bit wrinkly, other than that its alright x

wow, just found the article online and what an impressive beforee and after photo and story. well done you.

Hi Polly,

I agree with what everyone else has said already- and I can't get over how much younger you look!!!:D :D

You really are stunning and should be so proud of what you've achieved!

Back