Im going to cry.....

Oh Keelie, I had to laugh at the NHS chatterbox removal!! LOL Wouldn't that be lovely? We'd all be skinny minnies if that were the case. I know I would be! You are staying strong, I can tell. Stay that way, and 7:30pm will be here and gone before you know it.

Take care,
Reb

oh, you know, im getting there.
think the worst of the cravings have passed. An hour or so ago i would have killed my own grandmother to eat something! (maybe even gnawed my own arm off) but i am positive that its not just down to will power...if i hadnt logged on and posted this thread i would probably be half way down my second tub of Ben & Jerry's and have a mouth full of cashew nuts.....
you guys are fantastic. you are always there when i need help. i wish i could meet you all and thank you personally....

xxxxxxxxx

u've come so far!!

try talking back at CB. shes an unhelpful bint trying to sabotage ur success! tell her u r better than her and that u r almost half way to ur goal so she can push off!

ok, so u might look like a loon but saying stuff out loud can be theraputic, honest!

uve done amazingly well and will feel awful as soon as u finish chewing so its just not worth it.

hope u are able to get thru the rest of the day.

xxxxx

Im sat at work really really wanting to eat. Not just for the sake of eating, im HUNGRY, weak and feel all lifeless.......im in a little battle which is telling me that if i eat i will feel better but if i dont i wont have to sacrifie a weight loss or have to go through getting into Ketosis again.
im really torn and i want to cry......ive had 2 packs so far today and 2lts water and im stuck here till about 7.30 tonight for a stupid meeting.

HELP please i feel so low.

hi keelie, im at work too and it is hard seeing ppl having their tea time snacks but you know something, you will enjoy it for a couple of mins, and then POOF, it is gone...it is like you never ate a thing...so not much worth it in the end...chin up and think of the end result!!

i know...cashew nuts......honey roasted too.......mmm
*licks lips*

nope, i must stay strong. Being 'obese' (not for much longer...) is really really getting me down now. ive totally had enough of lookin like im wearing a tent instead of being a normal 23 yr old (24 on Sunday ;) )
i am so determined that, even though i was close to the edge earlier, i know i can do this....with a little help from my friends!:D

Karen - im always telling CB to 'shut it' my work colleagues just ignore it now....they know its normal for me to talk to myself!! haha

Last edited:
thats what i like to hear!

knew u were strong and glad u remembered it too. u r gonna be a slim godess at 24 :D

Hi KWB - ignore my chicken suggestion it was proabably the weak way out anyway - I am sorry you are surrounded by all those temptations - it must be hard, so KEEP away from the sweets. I too am hungry the past few days - the carpet is beginning to look very appetising. However hit my three stone milestone this morning - and I WILL NOT GIVE IN.

You have the strength to do it...

Dani 3 stone !! thats great! well done you......and believe me, carpets dont taste all that good (despite their appearance!)

be good xxx

KWB, You are doin Fab, I remember the down days well, very hard at times to deal with. Ok, so lets do some aversion stuff! Think of your CB as a chad, and smack it on the head with a sledge hammer, and lock it away.

Im on here for the next twenty mins before parents evening so chat away. Pm me if you want, waffle a load of rubbish, get a glass of water before you do, and lets get you sorted x

Hiya KWB .... how's it going??? Did the meeting get cancelled??? No such luck???

Hope you stuck with it hun and think how much better you'll feel tomorrow.

Hiya hun..hope you got thru your evening alright and you didnt let the chatterbox get to you!!

I made it!!!!
had my hot choc tetra and a pint of water, still felt hungry, but it took the edge off it!
I survived! and im so pleased i didnt trough!
the only bad point is that the meeting didnt finish till 8 (and i started at 9 this morning!) so now im knackered!
Just having a nice mug of earl grey then im off to bed. Up at 6 to take hubby to work! :( :rolleyes:
no rest for the wicked!

thanks chaps!!

ooh, its threatening to be a similar day to yesterday...but i think i now have the will power to stick with it. I felt really good last night, knowing that i hadnt given in.
Lets just see what the day brings....(apart from a huge workload!)

Back