I'm going to eat Paul Mckenna

lol no I think mummytoni is still looking for clues

Prob stuffing his face lol xx

Ive read the Paul mckenna book and all the rubbish about tapping your head and imagining pubes on your food is just stupid. It really didnt work, I still wanted to scoff all the chocolate white mice into my gob! However the prinicples of eating when ur hungry & stopping when ur full, chewing food properly and tasting the food rather than eating it so fast you dont enjoy it etc really does work! But thats not down to paul mckenna really is it, thats just comon sense! xx

i've got the paul mckenna book and cd but never played it, so here goes see you in a bit, just going to be hypnotised lol

Sorry but i think Lipotrim is about as much bull sh** as you think paul mckenna is, but thats only my view and what ever works for each individual is fine by me. you couldnt live until your 70 constantly on lipotrim, or at least i would hope not! Pauls system is just a new way of looking at food and as far as im concerned its a way of life and im not longer tense around food or thinking about it constantly or living on weight watchers/low fat cr*p that tastes about as synthetic as a polyester tracksuit and is full of additives and sugar to make it tase 'good'.

So sorry, but im a fan.. but everyones entitled to their own views :)

Last edited:
fattyfattybumbum you are one funny lady! i agree with you though...and i totally would also have picked off the pubes and eaten it all,,IF i wasnt on lipotrim lol..glad youve vented, we can laugh and youll resist the food..and have a look back tomorrow youll laugh too lol....x

I'm sorry but what the hell was that all about?? This thread was started in MAY 2008, why get worked up about a thread that old?
Did i miss something? I'm very confused, mind you it doesn't take much, lol

ha i never thought to look at the date but i got an email from minimins saying there was a reply to a thread i was subscribed to and i just read it! seen as ive only been a member for a couple of months that seems very very wierd...

LMAO thank god for that i thought i was trapped in some kind of time warp. Not sure how many of those who posted are still around but hope you feel better for it.

Back