I'm going to make a few moods... I think

Laura Croft

Happily maintaining
I may regret posting this but I'd like Thankful, Loved, and Humbled smilies so Pierce has said if someone makes them, he'll put them up.

They'll only be simple smilies but before I make them, I wondered if anyone else had any smilies they'd like? Please note I'm not saying I'll definitely make them - just wondering what other smilies people would like if I do this.

A little smilie jumping on some scales would be funny :)

Weeing on a stick (ketosis!) lol

Can't think of anymore, but I'll bet other people will come up with some better ideas.

Hugs x x x

I think a 'blush' and a 'brag' smilie would be a good idea:)

Ooh can we have a constipated smiley....should I send you a pic of me on the toilet for inspiration :p

Laura, what are you using to make the smilies ? I am a former graphic artist (country style) have never tried smilieys, and I still use good old Psp 7 and animation shop.

I was thinking about psp as well Charley. Was also waiting to see if I'm allowed to use some of the images from the current smilies to add to the moods. No answer yet ;)

All that said, I'm sure you've got a lot more talent than I do.... :)

Oh no, I have never done smiliey's before, plus I am a little rusty !!!! I revamped an old bear of mine to make an avatar, but apart from that I haven't psped in about 2 years ! I might have a go just for something to do one day to stop me eating !

How about a smiley holding a sign that says 1 stone gone and one with 2 stone gone etc....

Oh dear. I don't know why I didn't write this in this thread (only did in it in IT thread) but its' actually a few more moods that I was after. Sorry for the confusion and lots of the above are still fab. I'm hoping Charley is going to do the difficult ones ;)

So moods and not smileys?

Ooooh cool site. I wonder why mine hasnt worked properly though ?

Back