I'm going to restart on Monday!! wish me luck

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by tizzy44, 12 January 2012 Social URL.

1. tizzy44

tizzy44 Well-Known Member

:) Well, its been along time since I was last on the diet, been very busy moving twice and separating from my husband!! been a stressful time and dieting just did not fit in:sigh:
    So Monday I am starting again, so will put up a new ticker on monday with my start weight!!!! I dreat to think lol wish me luck guys, I missed this forum and look forward to reading all the success stories xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. DanielleOD

DanielleOD Well-Known Member

Welcome back, good luck for Monday hun you can do it :) x

4. Xylia

Xylia Member

Good luck! I am sure you will do well :)

5. tizzy44

Morning :)
    Thankyou, I will give it 200% this time, have got health issues and feel getting the weight off will help, will post my progress, byeee x

6. chunkystreet

chunkystreet Well-Known Member

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do just as well as before. I am starting today well re starting... it's been 6 years for me since I last did ss. Eeek

7. Sykesy

Sykesy Well-Known Member

Hello. How have you been getting on? X

8. tizzy44

Hi all, Its been awhile since I've logged on, been a hecktic couple of months, but have just updated my weight ticker to show ive lost 24 lb's so far :) and dropped two clothes sizes.
    I will have to put up some knew pics, coz the old ones are out of date lol want to show how I'm looking now.
    Thanks for your previous replies, it always helps with the motivation that you know others are wishing you well xxx