im gonna do it my weigh!!

im not usually like this, honest, im usually very methodical and plan everything but with mum still in hospital for the foreseeable im just not concentrating on anything for any length of time.

Im off the rest of the week, going to have a proper read tomorrow and try and do some damage limitation. I have got the app in the phone but again just not able to use it properly coz i need to read how to.

So, tomorrow ill be much more positive, thanks Claree for the support xx

Been to class this morning as ill be off to the hospital later. Stayed the same this week but i did have a chat with the consultant who explained the pp system. Ive decided for the time being to carry on with the simple start and add the 49 points over the course of the week.

Ive had a look at the app and read through the tutorial so i know what im doing, famous last words!! lol x

meals planned for today

B shredded wheat and skim milk with strawberries
S crumpet and LC XL cheese triangle yogurt
L brown thin, salad, turkey slices
D Chicken new potatoes steamed mixed veg and gravy

Hiya,
stick with the simple start and you should see weight loss, i lost 4lbs the first week i did it, but then keep staying the same now back to pointing but have been doing ww for a few years.

Hope ur mum is getting better.

Thanks, she is making slow progress, it just takes time for bones to mend then shell be up and running circles round us all again.

I think sticking to the 3 meals a day wt a couple of snacks may just help me keep on track if i get hungry then i will raid the cupboards so its about the planning and organising.
Today has been a good day!!

Well, where to do i start!! im now 6lb heavier than i was when i started, but i have just been on holiday for 2 weeks so now its time to knuckle down and get this excess flab off.

Going to go back to the simple start and plan the meals for the week.

Mums doing ok ended up in hospital for 8 weeks shes having physio for her shoulder which needs an operation but she is refusing and now she has just started going out for short walks, its been a very bumpy recovery but i think shes getting there now. xx

yay 3lbs off this week (from holiday weight) still another 3 to go to get back to the start.

I have been looking at intermittent fasting, skipping the odd meal here and there, anyone had any success with this?

Back