I'm gonna do this!

Miss_B

Hi everyone,

Okay I have 100% decided to give CD all my effort from the 27th of October onwards. (My goal is by my 23rd birthday on the 12th of Feb to weigh at least 10 stone, currently 13st)

I have found a new cd councellor who I am meeting with next week to sort bits etc...I think realistically in order for me to stick to it this time I can't just drink shakes alone. Would having 1 porridge, 1 bar and 1 shake a day effect weight loss?

Also my councellor said she starts everyone off on 4 shakes a day in the first week to make it slightly easier? Anyone else done this before?

Thanks everyone! Just want to get going really but have to get this 10 mile run out the way next week.

Hope everyones having a fab day...

Cass x

As far as I know people over 5ft 8 get 4 shakes a day otherwise you get 3. I think you can have a 4th shake if you're really struggling though (this is what my CDC told me anyway). I'm not sure about the bars, think you can have them after 2 weeks. Good luck hun ;)

i find having a shake a bar and porridge suits and has not effected my losses, dont know about the four shakes a day though ??

Hi Cass, good luck on starting cd, can't say about the bars but i have 1 porridge every day, sometimes 2! and it hasn't affected me one bit!
Good luck for your first week!
xx

best of luck hun, in my 1st week my cdc said i could have a extra pack if i needed it but i didnt just had the 3 :) if you 5.8 or taller you do need four packs a day!

hi and welcome good luck xx

Thanks for your replys girlies, the thing is Im only 5ft2 so I know I don't need 4 packs but she said that she likes to start everyone on 4 packs a day. So it's gonna cost me £52 for the first week! O well I guess I don't have to have all 4 everyday if I don't feel like it!

Realistically how much do you think I could lose between the 27th of Oct to Feb. At the moment I am going to TRY and stick to it over xmas as I will only be 7 weeks in by then. But we'll see...

There is no reason why you should have 4 packs a day. You are under 5'8 so if you don't want 4 then don't have 4.
Just another note about bars - they are usually recommended on week 3 as you need to establish ketosis. Some people find the bars make them feel hungrier in the first couple of weeks.:)

Back