I'm having a ridiculous day!

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
Morning all. What on earth do they put in those slimfast bars?!! Speed? I was buzzing yesterday, flitting around getting the washing done and generally rushing about then couldn't sleep last night. When I eventually did get to sleep I woke after only 5 hours and that was it, wide awake.
I got my jeans out to wear to work today and despite only wearing them last weekend they're now too big so spent ages searching for a pair that would fit. Then noticed a dirty mark on my t-shirt so had to find another one. The jeans are long ones so went in search of some heels and whilst hunting down the back of the shoe cupboard my sons bike fell on me (cue loud swearing). I can feel a bruise developing. Eventually I was ready and opened the front door just as the heavens opened undoing all my hard work at straightening my wild and uncontrollable hair! My OH has left his phone at home and it's my sons birthday. Think I'll need another slimfast bar by lunchtime lol.

lol Your day sounds like on of the adverts on the TV.

Hopefully things will improve as the day pans out. Must be a fab feeling that your jeans are now too big!!!

Wendy x

Oooh, that sounds fun, think I'm gonna get me some of those lol x

i mite be because your in ketosis im like that when i should be a sleep its like im on speed or something !!

Back