I'm having major issues...female ones :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 4 October 2007 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Now i've read all your threads about periods, but i have the IUD and havent had a period since Jan 2006.

The reason i chose the IUD (marina version) is as i have a latex allergy (poooop), couldnt go on the pill cos of migranes, and i had terribly painfull heavy periods.

I've just come on:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm in tears, this isnt what i want at all. I'm ready to quit any second and i'm being told to see the doctor before doing CD again by my OH.
    What do i do? I feel totally **** and i'm very unprepared if you catch my drift, had to run to the corner shop (in tears!!!).

A very sad Leah xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi i think its down to the diet i to have the mirena coil and i have periods whilst been on cambridge there not too bad but do tend to last longer than normal hope you feel better soon

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

did to have them before CD?
    I'm so gutted

5. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i did but only for a day or two now i m sorry to say they last a while longer my first one lasted nearly 3 weeks but it s a small price to pay for losing weight so quickly, i would say just see how it goes it might not be as bad as you think

6. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Opposite for me ~ I havent had a period since May ~ not sure if on the change or if its the diet or what

Men are so lucky ~ no problems for them like this

Keep your pecker up Leah and stick to the diet no matter what ~ I feel for you, your hormones must be all over the place

Shaza

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Poor you, I hope this helps.

cambridge company history

8. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    When I was on the mirena I had regular periods the whole way though. It doesn't mean it's not working, it's just that everyones body is different. Stick at it, it will get better, and its only a period, it will end and you'll soon get used to them again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.