Total Solution Im hungry :(

Tatty03

Day 3 and I'm hungry :( I have had a shake, half a bar, a can of coke zero and 1.5 ltrs of water. I'm due half a bar at 4 and a soup at 8. I also have a 1.5 ltr of strawberry water to have. Why am I so hungry?

You are probably not in to ketosis yet, but it wont be long, i know its ahrd but keep going your nearly there!!! Gets so much easier after you hit ketosis, good luck and keep going xx

Day three is the killer. You may need to drink more water or possibly have another shake?

Keep at it... it really really does get easier x

Hi I'm on day 3 also, although I think I may already be in ketosis as I am not struggling today. Just a tip that I have found helps is that in the morning I split my bar into 8 equal cubes and whenever I feel hungry I have one of those throughout the day. Is suprising how it makes my mind feel as though I have eaten more than one bar towards the end of the day when I still have a couple of cubes left- feels a but like an evening treat aswell! Best of luck xx

Thanks guys. I'm going out to visit a friend to take my mind of it. X

Hope your doing ok Tatty, 3rd day tends to be the worst day for me, you should find it gets easier from here. Your doing the right thing by keeping your mind active, good luck hun

Thanks. I just had my other half of my bar. I now have a lovely cold coke zero :)

well done, hope your visit to your friend's was just the job! x

Back