I'm hungry :(

kerryathome

Silver Member
I'm here at work doing a 12 hour shift, been here since 7am, got 3 hours left to go and have eaten all the food I brought, and I am very hungry.

I'm drinking water as we speak but am almost finished the litre I have brought.

Haven't brought my purse so no popping out for a snack.

I think its cos I haven't had any HEXs today so far...

anyhoo just wanted a whinge, thanks lol x

i will join the hungry club. Forgot everything to my shift this afternoon. Dont finish till 6, managed to find a mugshot in the cupboard. Have eaten that and am now slowly eating my way through a box of clementines. Its not really hitting the spot tho!!!!!!! xxx

I share your pain! I think its the Monday blues. I went to the shop across the road and got a mullerlight and a box of grapes. I don't feel anymore satisfied :-( Counting the minutes!!

I always take at least one meal more than I think I will eat (last night it was a pkt of couscous) last night was the first time I've used it mind you!

must be something in the water shirleen lol, I did think this morning should I put something else in bag - and I did pick up a packet of cous cous but put it back.

only 2 hours to go, having a coffee so hopefully that'll stave the pangs for a bit x

I'm here at work doing a 12 hour shift, been here since 7am, got 3 hours left to go and have eaten all the food I brought, and I am very hungry.

I'm drinking water as we speak but am almost finished the litre I have brought.

Haven't brought my purse so no popping out for a snack.

I think its cos I haven't had any HEXs today so far...

anyhoo just wanted a whinge, thanks lol x

Its just gone 7pm now! Wondered how you managed and if you got home without keeling over!? Hope your at home now munching! x :eatdrink023:

bet your evening meal never tasted better!

thanks all, managed to get home on a coffee and a rich tea, then had roast lamb with garlic, frylight roasted pots, BNS, carrots and courgette - absolutley gorgeous yum yum,

I have learned the big lesson of takin extra food with me lol x

Back