Im in love......with CD ;)

fattyfattybumtum

soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum
Just had my 1st WI this morning and Iv lost 8lbs...well chuffed :party0049: since it was my totm as well. Gonna give it my all for this wk :character00116: . Im actually getting used to the water now aswell and the loo trips have calmed down too.
My Shrinking Stones challenge is to loose a stone between 26th Apr-26th May and my May challenge is to loose 18lbs and get in the 9's. Ive lost 8lbs and am down to 10.10 now, so another 6lbs to loose by 26th May and another 5lbs by 1st June.
I just wanna say that if anyones struggling and just starting cd please stick to it and you will see the results....and its so worth it. Its great seeing that ticker moving and the target falling. Loving it!!! :wee:
Have a fab day cding :7834: x

Well done on your weight-loss :D

well done on your loss...
I am in love with CD too!!! :)
A really inspirational post!
Good luck for next week!

x

Wow thats great ffbt, it certainly does make it all worth while eh x

Well done FFBT - that's fab! It's always a boost to your motivation and confidence :)

Brilliant start, well done! xxx

Thanx everybody :) I know some people have even lost up to a stone in their 1st wk, but im so happy with my 8lbs.....Im still buzzzzzzinggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

Well done hon . fab loss in your first week..
its lovely to see such a bubbly post!! I love cd too.. and on my 12th week ss........... and still loving it..
Keep smiling and good luck for the week ahead.. xx

Back