Im in Love...With Flapjacks!!!

Yeah my chemist gave me a sample good job, Lil cant believe you like them lol yuk! xx

I love the shake tho well only strawberry and choc but i think im going off the choc now :( but ill keep having it anyway dont wanna get bored with just one flavour!

Might ask for a sample it'd be so handy for work!

i really wanted to, but my chemist said no you cant drink that on it! But then a lot of people on here seem to drink it so im thinking it must be ok:confused:

Jeez I've been drinking the Peppermint too..I think its only tea from a flower or fruit tree you can't drink. Anyway its lovely with the Choc..mint choc...mmmm

Now in relation to the Flapjack, I got 1 on Monday a coconut one. hmmm how to put it, they certainly are not delicious, I thought they smelt like oxo cubes or the inside of a big vitamin tablet. Very dry, but really really filling..It will take at least an hour to eat, so thats great. I will defo be getting more next week. And I think I might give the aul Chicken soup a go again, especially for Garry!!!

lol, dont knock the chicken soup, I love it!! :D
I might try a bar or two, but I haven't really thought about it because I'm getting on so well without anything bar the shakes anyway. x

I feel like the odd one out now lol xx

your very odd xxxxx X

Unique honey just the way you like me :D xxx

You must have legs upto your arm pits, that picture shows you are taller than your average internal door of 6'6"....you are unique;):D X

Tall and slim..not many blokes would complain you would think!! xx

ooooooo cutting..................and your beautiful;) xxxx:hug99:

Hmmmmm bit more creeping needed i think!:D xx

Nope thats your lot;) X

Lol thought as much, ill take that:D xxx

:hug99:xx thats it now, no more! X

:Dfor now babe! xxx

Back