I'm in shape. Round is a shape....isn't it?

keep going, you can do it!

mmm unfortunetly my 3rd attempt:sigh::sigh:

i did loose weight before but did not do the refeed and just went back to eating crap but i have learnt my lesson and i intend on doing right this time;)

It's my second one. I also went back to "normal" food. Actually, I went for my honeymoon immediately after CD and I could not resist Italian temptation :D. My problem is that when I look in the mirror and start liking myself, I feel like I can eat everything. After Italy I put on weight only 3lbs but I hid my scale deep in the wardrobe and was not brave enough to do weekly WIs to control my body mass :(:cry:

Thanks everyone for your messages :)

Today I had my ultimate test - buffet party food - MY FAVOURITE!!!!!

It was my nephews birthday party and there was so much lush food there, but I'm happy and a little proud to report I resisted. Had a little voice keep whispering that one little sandwich or cake wouldn't hurt, but told myself it could put me out of ketosis and I've promised myself I WILL stick to this 100% and get the weight off ASAP and then I can make informed decisions and choose the right foods.

Hope everyone has had a good day
Lou x

Well done resisting temptaion xx

We had buffet party food for my partner during my first week and I avoided that plus a few other occasions. I gave in to a carb craving yesterday and can honestly say that things like crisps etc don't taste anywhere near as pleasant as you remember them tasting like.

Well done on hangin in there and have a good day today x

Damnit -gave in and ate pizza. Resisted on chips, though tbh only because boyfriend told me I wasn't allowed to (would of if I could). Ate half a pepperoni pizza - and in all honesty was nice but not amazing. WHY DID I GIVE IN :banghead::break_diet:

Have definitely knocked myself out of ketosis, which is stupid - now gotta go through week 1 again which isn't going to be easy seeing as on Thurs got a 26 hour bus journey to Austria where everyone around me will be eating loads lush food that I can't have - argghhh.

Up until this point was doing well - stuck to the plan 100% and now gone to pot.

I've got to try and draw a line under this, tomorrow is a new day and I need to get back into my earlier mind frame.

Lou x :cry:

Ps. Would have eaten a little Aero egg too if it wasn't for the fact that boyfriend saw it and ate it so I couldn't eat it (he hates chocolate too) he was doing it in my best interest - but I've gotta admit I was silently mad at first until I realised how ridiculous I was being over a chocolate egg!

hey lou as i said on my thread dont be mad at yourself it is done now and just start fresh tomorrow you will be fine hunxxxx drink extra water tomorrow

and no more pizza:D oh i wud love pizza now that i think of it ha ha ha

Good morning

Thank you for the encouragement you've given me. x We definitely have to get that line drawn and back on track. You've done really well so far and i reckon you'll keep heading downwards (on the scales!).

Wow, a 26 hour bus ride. Ermmmmmm fun, not!! xxxx

Thanks for the supportive messages slim4life and Sue :)

Well, I'm getting over pizzagate. Really tempted to have a subway earlier, even went into the shop. Managed to persuade myself to leave without getting anything. Then went to buy some magazines from the supermarket - wandered around for ages trying to decide whether to get food to eat tonight or not. Luckily managed to resist. So feeling quite proud now :)

Have only had 2 products so far as my sister is here giving me a luxury pedicure, never had one before (got a bit of a thing about my feet!) its definitely keeping me occupied! Just wish she was home more often to keep practicing on me!

Hope everyone has had a positive day too

Lou x

oh nice a pedicure love it:)

when i feel like eating i just have a good talking to myself and then realize how bad bad bad i want to be slim and healthy and then i resist oh oh also this might help you Lou today my hubby made himself pizza ok yum yum smell and all and i thought mmmm i will have some of that then i went upstairs looked at myself in the mirror and completely changed my mine so try that the next time i swear it works.
I think sometimes we eat without thinking so its good to go off and have a little think if you know what i mean

ok talking rubbish now sorry for rambling and well done on not having the sub way i bet you feel loads better:cool:

Thanks slim4life for your comments - really helped and I'll definitely give myself a talking too and look in the mirror when I feel like cheating.

I'm off snowboarding with school tomorrow straight from school - so I won't be online for at least 10 days.

I hope everyone has a fantastic WI over the next week or so - keep it up!

Speak soon
Lou x

Sapphire lou where are you? Waiting to here how hol went? Are you back with us? I've been off the wagon and just climbed back on - you coming too?

I'm back - after an awful 3 weeks :cry:I'm finally given myself a kick up the a*** and realised I DO want to lose this weight but its UP TO ME TO STICK TO IT!!

Snowboarding was awesome :D, had so much fun!! Went with good intentions and managed to stick to the plan for the first 2 days. However, its a very social eating time and as struggling to watch 40 people eat altogether when I was the only one who wasn't. So started doing SS+. As you can imagine this escalated and by the end of the week I was off the plan eating what ever I fancied :cry:

Came home and was expecting a massive put on. Luckily cos I was exercising so much I only put on a pound :wee:. However, since then I haven't stuck to the plan 100% managed to get myself back into ketosis twice. Only to then go and eat and get straight back out of it.

I'm annoyed with myself. I really want to be slim (I'll never be thin - godamn my massive swimmers shoulders!) so why do I eat food?? :banghead:

Anyway, have told my CDC that I need her to be strict with me. So if I don't lose weight on Tues (new WI day) she's taking me off the plan.

Today was meant to be day 1 of my restart, but had a moderation in school which means I was run off my feet all day non-stop and foolishly didn't plan for CD correctly and ultimately had to eat proper food. Granted that didn't mean I had to get fish and chips and chocolate for dinner :break_diet: but I did.

So tomorrow is day 1 for definite. I've got 3 weeks til a hen weekend (target 11 pounds off) and 7 weeks til the wedding/birthday celebrations (target minimum stone and half off).

Got another moderation day, but got bars ready and have decided if hungry is best to eat more bars than allowed, rather than dipping into sandwiches, chocolate etc.

Wish me luck! :cross:

Lou x

Hey Lou

Welcome back hope you had a great holiday and only putting on 1lb well that is fab well done.

Are you back on track now???

I am still struggling still not feeling the best but i havent gained and i am hoping to go back on cd in the next week or 2 i also have an event at the end of may so really need to loose a stone by then.

Anyway speak to you soon

S4L

Back