• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

IM IN THE 10 STONE WINDOW!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!

im soooo happy with myself!! my target is 10stone by may ans this morning i hopped on and im 10.13!!!!! oh my god i havent been that for years!!! i dont even think i was that light on my wedding day!!! maybe when i actually get rid of my constipation i will magically drop down to 10 stone!!! lol!!! x x x how crude sorry xxx hehex:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Well done Tracie,what an fantastic boost, I cant wait to be under my next stone, I bet you cant wait to wear all your lovely new clothes on your hols

What a great feeling! Well done :)

You're doing SO well...fantastic. I can't wait to be back in the 10s... Seems like forever away at the moment!

jaylou

Gold Member
Wonderful achievement, it's amazing how much different that one number makes! Even if it is just 1/2 a pound into the next bracket it makes me happy!
Well done Tracie.x

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Well done Hun...you clear that blockage and you will get to goal in no time!! Lol

dehli

Silver Member
That's brilliant news, well done! I'm a long way off the 10's but I can't wait to get there. It's fantastic when you go under a stone mark.

ahhh thanks for all your kind words people!! i acnnotWAIT to go to primark with my birthday money in a couple of weeks and buy myself my holiday clothes!!! and bugger it im gonna get a bikini!!! hehe!!! am well chuffed x thanx girl, it really is down to you lot xxxxx

Amazing! Great job!!