I'm in the 10's!!!!

Party Girl No.1

Hi All,

Sorry to brag but if you're reading the beck book then i'm labelling this as 'credit'.
I'm in the 10's!!! So happy.:D:D:D

Only got 13lbs now to my original goal of 10 stone. :)

Keep up all the good work ladies, although I'm not a regular poster on here, reading through others posts has really kept me motivated. Can't believe i've managed 65 days 100% but it's been soooo worth it.

Happy Hump day everyone x

well done, thats where im hoping to be soon.

WOW! Well done you! ;)

It won't take you long. This Diet is amazing. I've lost 39lbs in 65 days! it can be difficult to stay 100% when everyone else is eating around you but once you get past the first 4 or 5 days you'll be fine with it. Good luck with your restart x

Wow! That's amazing. Well done and good luck on those last few pounds. :)

Well done thats fab :) xx

Thats fantastic - well done

That's amazing!

I dream if being in the 10's in 10weeks time - however not sure that's achievable now.

Well done - you've done so well!

Well done, not bragging and very deserving of credit! Bet it feels fab:)

brilliant well done Hun wow don't you love CD :D:D:D:D:D:D l cant wait to drop into next range :D:D

Well done :-D
Such a fab feeling isn't it :)
Keep up the good work xxx

Thanks everyone.

Kels85 - you'll be tiny if you get down to 126lbs! I'd love to get down that small - may change my goal when i get to my original one. Are you on 810 now? Does the weight loss slow significantly? It's weird but i'm kinda scared of eating now as it'll mean i've got choices and i normally make bad ones. lol

thanks again everyone - wishing you well on your weightloss journeys x

Hey,
I have such big hips and a big bum!! But I think once I am comfortable in a size 10 I will stop. So hopefully it's before I get to 126lbs :)
I'm still doing SS, but at weekends I do 810 as I want too ease myself into eating. I loose 3-5lbs a week which is good.
I have been planning too go up to the 810 plan for the last 2 weeks, but like you am scared of eating again and either STS or even worse gaining!! I must say though, after I ate my 810 meals at the weekend I have weighed myself on a Monday after eating and half lost a lb so that's reassuring :)

I am definitely going up to 810 this weekend full time, I have too as my BMI is 25 now :)

Your looking fab, well done on getting to where you are :) xxx

Oooh, can't wait until I get in the 10s! And I'm blooming determined to get there this time!!

Well done hun, you should be soooo proud of yourself.

Have loads and loads of Beck CREDIT!

:happy096:

Fantastic news well done honey....you have done so well - good luck for the final hurdle, not long now. All the best xx

Back