Journey into the Unknown

Pineapples92

Hi Ladies and Gents,

First off, I only discovered this website today but its fantastic, such a community feel.
Boring stuff first - I'm 24, married to an amazing supportive guy, have a rabbit and a cat and were TTC.

So I joined SW on 26th May 2016. I did it with a lot of kicking and screaming about being happy with myself and not needing to change (me and 4 others joined at the same time) If I'm honest I felt pressured and thought I would last five minutes.

I have never been so nervous walking into somewhere (not even walking down the isle on my wedding day was as bad) I needn't have been worried, Sue my SW consultant made me feel at ease instantly. I signed up not quite believing I was being told i could eat loads and lose weight.

Then i stepped on the scales... 19st 8.5... wow! I couldn't believe I was almost 20st. I threw myself into it and the next week I had lost 9.5lb. I was gobsmacked.

I won't bore you with the rest in between as it would take too long, however weigh in is tomorrow night at 7pm. I need to lose 2lb for my club 10 and 2.5lb for my 2 stone award.

Considering I didn't want to go... I love SW and I find it so easy!!

I'll update you all tomorrow :)

3 and a half lb down tonight! Got my club 10 & my 2st award total loss 2st 1lb.
Had a pretty crappy day today got some bad family news so although I'm happy I'm not buzzing as much as usual sadly :( xx

I've had an awful week, we got some sad family news this week, I ate totally off plan on Friday as it wasn't possible for me to eat on plan, rushing around between hospitals and home. Yesterday I felt really low - which isn't like me since ive been on SW and ate half a bag (big bag) of magic stars. I have however got up this morning drawn a line under it and been totally on plan with wholemeal bacon sandwich, a banana and a subway salad.

Although I've come off plan, I have found it insainely easy to get back on it again which is not like me at all... theres still hope. Definately expecting a gain this week!

Thanks for your concern Heather xx

Hi Pineapples92,

Your weight loss is amazing and I look forward to observing your journey forward.

Sorry to hear about the sad family situation, hope that whomever is not well has a speedy recovery and return home. Well done to waking up and being motivated during the hard time to return to plan. There will be ups and downs just as life has too.

Hi Honey.... what an amazing start and the little detour will just be a blip... sometimes these things just happen my love... hope your unhappy situation is soon resolved x

Hey everyone,

So i weighed in last night and considering the awful week I had, i maintained, I am not disappointed and was actually quite surpised by this.
I'm back on this morning with a bag full of speedy fruits and a muller light yoghurt. Sometimes I don't fancy a full meal I just graze.
As I haven't been hungry lately, I feel its better to graze on fruit then nothing.

Tonight is a chicken stir fry! x

Ooooo.... good news :D

That's awesome.... happy is good :D I just watched a youtube video where the lady lost 2lbs and was sulking because she didn't loose 3.... she sulked so badly she had to stop filming and finish it the day after.... not only that she got her 2 and a half stone award too..... and was only 6 pounds from target when it is harder to loose..... we would have been doing this...:angel:
hee hee

Yep me to.... I celebrate every tiny success :D

Well...

This weekend has been somewhat the most active weekend I can honestly ever remember having!

Me & the hubby decided to go to Clumber Park in Nottinghamshire on Saturday and hire a bike for me (he already has one)
a full day bike riding and approximately 10 miles later (after getting lost and repeating some of the route) I felt exhausted but amazing at the same time!

I kept completely on track all day having - fruit for brekki, taking two Hifi bars for HExB and a big bottle of water. I then celebrated with a bottle of diet pepsi & a calippo shots (I cant believe these are only 1 1/2 syns!!) On the way home we hit Subway and I had a Turkey & Chicken salad with a tiny dob of mayo. I then nipped next door to Starbucks and got myself a skinny Cappucino.. (I looked into it and it seemed they were only 4 syns + I hadnt had my HExA that day)

Saturday night I remembered we were going on a big family picnic on Sunday - mad dash to Asda to stock up on free SW friendly food, prep & bed.

Sunday we pack everything up, pick up my cousin & her boys and drive down to Alvaston Castle for the day!

Food eaten: BBQ turkey salad (Bernerd Matthews; ITS AMAZING and free!) carrot sticks & cucumber (I forgot my dip so they were free) I bought quorn sausages at half a syn I had 4 (2 syns) and made sure people ate the rest. I also tried the new Maple BBQ kettle wholegrain crisps (theyre also amazing) I weighed the 22g (4.5 syn) value at home and took the rest for everyone else. I ate two cheese trings as my HExA and I was naughty and didn't have a B yesterday I completely forgot! We then went for a walk and whilst everyone got stuck into Mr Whippy 99's and Magnums, I opted once again for a Calippo shot (I think im obsessed)
I also avoided sausage rolls, doughnuts, chocolate and more crisps!

I've woken up this morning very tight and sore from getting burnt yesterday (and I wore cream) and very tired. Now sitting at work wishing the weekend didnt go so quick!

Hope everyone else had a good one! x

Back