Journey into the Unknown

No way - me too! Live in Essex but travelled there for the day on Sunday. Hopefully it will be as good next year, and with some sunshine! :)
ouch! that was a long way to go lol. did you get home okay after the M6 milarky?
yeah weather could have been better but Sunday was the best for weather! xx

I think you've done really well to say you've been away. You're doing fab anyway!!!
You will have it off next week plus much more :)

Ruth
X

I think you've done really well to say you've been away. You're doing fab anyway!!!
You will have it off next week plus much more :)

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth, 2lb gain for a whole weekend off plan food wise, a crate of strongbow dark fruits, approx 5 smirnoff Ice and no diet drinks (the only place we found ran out) I'm more than happy to accept that!
I'm well and truely back on it this week. I do however have a meal at Frankie & Bennies the day before weigh in! But ive planned ahead, im going for stuff jackets with bacon & cheese for starter using cheese as my HEXB and I'm thinking a spag Bol or something to try and minimise the damage! x

So last night I had a cheat meal.... however my typical cheat is a big kebab & a portion of chiops, or chinese or pizza. the list and Syns are endless.
Tonight the Hubby went to the kebab shop and bought me home a box of salad I literally counter 10 chips and he saved me no more than an inch of his kebab wrap.
It felt good not over filling myself on crap to be honest :)
Today I'm at work booooo... I've got fruit Ryvita for brekki, loads of fruit and the Bechelors deli box pasta for lunch :)
hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday!

Thanks both. Been out with the hubby and cousin most of the day on the bikes! Good load of body magic... knackered now. watching last night's x factor at the cousins before I cycle home xx

so I haven't updated here for a while, I seem to use Instagram a lot to document my weight loss.
In summary - I've had 9 days off work, my wedding anniversary a long weekend to the seaside and I lost 1lb last week (how I doin't know)
Hubby then took me to Jamie Olivers last night so something makes me think I may gain this week, the food was amazing though!
I also hit my 3 1/2 st whilst I've been away and realised if I can lose 2.5lb from now until I go to Disneyland in November, I will be 5st lighter... I know things don't always go the way we want them to but I'm hopeful I can do it! xx

so... I have been MIA for a long time.

Since the last time I posted me and my hubby lost his dear nan and we got the devistating news a month later that we are unable to have children as the hubby is totally intertile - I'll be completely honest it rocked our world and 6 months later I am only just beginning to pick up my big girl pants and start slimming again. On top of this - we have lost the family dog and cat within 24 hours of each other.
Through all of this I have continued to go to group and have put just under a stone back on - so yes ive gained weight but i have still controlled it (sort of)
I am now completely back on plan and have had a brilliant week so far (although my scales dont seem to be moving)

so yeah - sorry for being quiet - ill do my best to get back on this again xx

Back