Journey into the Unknown

Very well done on your nomination, you must be very proud of yourself! Sounds like you had a brilliant weekend (again!), get that after sun on!

I'm really humbled Heather!
Yeh lovely weekend thank you, im surprised I lose weight with the amount of time im not home lol.
I'm home this weekend.. may even work some overtime and then I'm away for v festival next weekend which I am expecting a gain... im allowing myself half a stone gain (hopefully it wont be that bad) with foods and alcohol. Then I'm back for a weekend and away for my wedding anniversay! My life is real busy at the moment!! xx

I'm getting really bad at updating this... tbh though i dont have a lot to report. Star week is due today... however currently a no show but its not the end of the day yet... had such an emotional day yesterday that I cried when everyone ate a kebab around me (it was mums birthday) i was good though and ordered boiled rice and s&s sauce from the chinese and only had a tbsp of sauce... made me feel naughty although i was in my syns.

I've sent myself some before and current pic to my work email too to share with you.. however there is such a delay in external emails coming in that I haven't received them yet.. i'll be sure to post once they come!

hope everyone is having a good week xx

So the pixel never made it to my work email so I'll upload them now via my phone :) 2st 11 gone forever xx

Attachments

• Collage 2016-08-10 13_03_30.jpg
    Collage 2016-08-10 13_03_30.jpg
    600 KB · Views: 27
weigh in tonight and I think I'm heading for my first gain...I've been lazy this week and eaten off plan a little bit & I feel bloated.
My star week is 2 days late which is not like me at all.... we have been TTC but I almost dont want to get my hopes up and will see what happens in a few more days.
I guess I will see what happens tonight!
Taster and WOTY in group tonight... im nervous but humbled to have even been nominated! x

Good luck for tonight, I hope you win WOTY! Don't worry if there's a gain, it's probably just bloating, you've done marvellously so far!

weigh in tonight and I think I'm heading for my first gain...I've been lazy this week and eaten off plan a little bit & I feel bloated.
My star week is 2 days late which is not like me at all.... we have been TTC but I almost dont want to get my hopes up and will see what happens in a few more days.
I guess I will see what happens tonight!
Taster and WOTY in group tonight... im nervous but humbled to have even been nominated! x

Good luck for WI :) run in Asda on your way home and pick up a test as well mrs!! xx

Thanks all... once again that line !"im rubbish at updating my diary" lol
i think im still on cloud 9 a little bit.
i also tried something different his week.... I always have a cheat meal after weigh in... i havent this week and im already 3lb down im usually half if im lucky!
hoping this week is a good week considering im a v festival this weekend! x

So, this weekend ive been at V festival.... been off plan all weekend and drank like a fish, which I don't usually do (infact I don't think ive drank at all this year) I weighed myself when I got back to find I had only put 3lb on according to my scales... im amazed and more than happy with this! We did take our fitness bands with us too.... which showed from Friday morning to Monday midday we had walked over 30 miles!
Saw some amazing acts including Little Mix, Jonas Blue, Sia, Justin Bieber and a highlight for me Lucas Graham they were incredible!
Can't wait for next years line up as if its good were deffinately booking again! x

Glad you had a wonderful time at V Festival! Sometimes you need to have an off plan weekend and enjoy yourself :) And the way you're going you'll have those 3lbs off in no time!

So, this weekend ive been at V festival.... been off plan all weekend and drank like a fish, which I don't usually do (infact I don't think ive drank at all this year) I weighed myself when I got back to find I had only put 3lb on according to my scales... im amazed and more than happy with this! We did take our fitness bands with us too.... which showed from Friday morning to Monday midday we had walked over 30 miles!
Saw some amazing acts including Little Mix, Jonas Blue, Sia, Justin Bieber and a highlight for me Lucas Graham they were incredible!
Can't wait for next years line up as if its good were deffinately booking again! x

Congrats on your amazing loss to date!! That is really inspiring!

Which V did you go to? I think early bird tickets are on sale for next year already!

Thanks!
We went to Weston Park. They go on sale on 26th, as much as I'm tempted its a huge risk if I don't like the lineup! xx

Back