I'm in the 16 - UK Average, apparently!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Well... it's been a long time coming but I'm finally squeezed into a pair of size 16 jeans (Same shop as every other pair have been from, so that there ain't any funky sizing goin on!)

OK, I can't wear them, yet because theres a bit of spillage :rolleyes: but hey I got them on and done them up!!!!!

I'm hoping 2 wear them out on Friday night... arrrggghhhh... I doubt I will but I can try :D

.... 2 more sizes to go :D:D:D COME ONNNNN!!!! :cool:

Thanks Tange...

How are you after yesterdays "picking" session young lady ;)

I am back on track, read my foundation book last night. Had some words with myself.
This is what I want more than anything and I think once my thick skull or child like ego took that in it could no longer argue.
It was my decision to move my hand to my mouth and it is now my decision to not do that with naughties.
Thanks for asking.

I see my Mum in a month (she lives in South Africa and is coming over for a holiday) maybe that is what causes me to panic. but why I should be the opposite. But that is also ridiculous I would love her to see me slimmer so why the hell am I jeopardising that.....weird this brain of mine.

Well done Claire!!!

Size 16
22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif

Thanks everyone... am well chuffed :D

... Tange, good on ya 4 getting back on track... I think sometimes it can be scary if you know you're going to see someone you haven't seen in a while because you're unsure about how they will react.

Don't let the food demons :eek: get ya... its all good, stick to it and ull feel great xxx

Well done Claire, it must feel great when you can get into a smaller size. I've just started and can't wait for it to happen to me! :)

Good on you Claire - bet you feel totally chuffed!

Good for you Claire, I'm really noticing clothes are loose now and the size 20 jeans that I was really pleased to get back into are falling down a bit as well. :D

Well done Claire, you're doing brilliantly --- oh the joys of being average :D

Wow!!!!!!!!

Just had to pop in and say.......
:wow::wow::wow:
You are looking FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC in your new pic!!!!

If you are ever passing your 'old college' let me know, we could do a lunch time coffee....I work there!!!
X

Sorry Claire.....I must sound like some weird stalker:eek:
Saw the article on your blog thingy!

I have PM'd you!

LOL! Got yor PM! No I didnt think u were a stalker! Just wondered how the hell you knew, I thought u recognised me or something and was one of my tutors or something!!!

Back