I'm joining in

Crims

Silver Member
Expecting ym delivery of 84 shakes, either tomorrow or thursday? Any tips???

I've been doing atkins for past 3 days, and have done LT in past...

welcome :)

Hi Crims and welcome to Exante! Biggest tip from me would be to push through the first 4 days while you make it to ketosis, they can be the hardest of the whole thing! Drink plenty of water little and often and keep posting on here for thinspiration and support!!
Good luck and well done :) xxx

Hello! Welcome and good luck.
My only advice is to stick with it for the first week as I found it really hard. I feel good now and not even hungry.

I keep dreaming that I have a binge on carbs and wake up feeling really guilty.. I feel so happy when I realise I've not cheated lol.

Xx

My advice - it takes time to adjust so be patient. When in doubt drink more water, that always helps. Don't weigh too often, daily fluctuations can be off putting. This diet works, it is more effective than any other so don't give up on the tough days. Its not for life but its a course of 'treatment' which enables you to change your eating habits, your relationship with food and your shape. Once you have cracked it you are not hungry but avoid if you can - the sight and smell of food - its an ancient instinct to eat - but don't! Its magic!

GSQ

Welcome....... I agree with all the above! My tip? If you slip up and have a blip....... get straight back on the plan. Don't think 'ah well, I've blown it now' and use it as an excuse to keep eating........ forget it and move on...... Good luck :)

Agree with all the above. Welcome and good luck, there's loads of friendly people here and great support. There's a diary section, so if you fancy it, start a diary, it's a good way to keep yourself on track, and get support from others too.

Welcome Crim. My tip would be plenty of water(little and often) and my age old top tip for any diet is if you feel like you are going to eat something you shouldn't go and brush your teeth! Good luckx

welcome to the best forums!! My only tip would be to up your water intake to 3 litres a day (if your not already) before you start your shakes. Good luck :D

welcome and good luck. i would say stick with ur first week n drink plenty of water n ull be fine oh and keep posting ;)

Thanks guys, found the forum great last time, so I'm off to update my signature and start again.. xxx

Back