I'm joining you...

*jenjen*

I will do this...
I've been thinking about doing a VLCD diet for a while now - I'm just back from a 2 week holiday for some hot winter sun and prior to going I lost a bit of weight limiting what I was eating and had decided that I would continue a diet when I came home but wanted to really go for it this time.

Well I'm back from my all inclusive holiday and feel like I've put on a tonne.

I thought about Lipotrim and had posted on that page however an advert for Exante came up after I posted and I've looked at it and I think this is the diet for me.

I'm going to buy the pack on Wednesday - how long will it take to be delivered?

I'm excited to get going... I know its going to be hard but I'm going to do this...

woo hoooooooo

So pleased your back, I am genuinely excited...no more AWOL lady!!!!

Im also on Exante now, trying to get out of my struggle but determined to get back into it, the results are great!!

If you order Wed before 1pm you should get it thursday if after 1pm it would then be friday

If you go for the bumper pack for the £100 its better for saving money and the packs are actually quite tasty :)

Keep posting lady

xxxxxx

Ah a lovely welcome! I can't believe you are doing Xante too - I didn't notice that you were doing it :D

How have you been finding it and when did you start? On average how much do you find that you loose per week? Are you doing the total meal replacement?

I'm going to buy it first thing Wednesday, is it delivered by Royal Mail? I just want to get going now :D

Thanks again for the lovely welcome - I need to keep going this time :D x

I've been thinking about doing a VLCD diet for a while now - I'm just back from a 2 week holiday for some hot winter sun and prior to going I lost a bit of weight limiting what I was eating and had decided that I would continue a diet when I came home but wanted to really go for it this time.

I thought about Lipotrim and had posted on that page however an advert for Exante came up after I posted and I've looked at it and I think this is the diet for me.

I'm excited to get going... I know its going to be hard but I'm going to do this...

Welcome! I started Exante TS on Feb 2nd and have been losing a lot, lovin' it! :)

I ordered mine at the end of January and it was delivered next day :)

Good luck with the losses xx

Hey hun,

It comes by courier/delivery, and usually will come next day if ordered before 1pm unless its a friday :D

Ive been doing it since Oct, when I lose, I do well, I lost around 2 stone before xmas then went mad over xmas and gained alot back and since beginning of Jan im down about 20lbs, but I have just had a crazy week so gained alot...

The key is dont ever eat ha ha

But when Im focussed I love the diet, but as soon as I eat it just sends me over the edge and I cant stop!!

Hey hun,

Hows u today?

xx

Good luck with the diet. If you don't have anything other than Exante and drink at least 2-3 litres a day, you will lose weight reasonably rapidly, depending on your starting weight.

I started in January and I am really pleased with my progress so far. I find the mixed bumper pack works best for me.

There's an excellent thread on Exante that you may want to read http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html

Hope Exante works as well for you as it has for me.:D
Julie

Ma bo - we are starting at roughly the same time :D

Nee - I've got the post holiday blues :( first day back at work and I feel all blah - woh is me lol... I've just ordered my bumper pack - woohoo! Shall be here on Wednesday :D How be you?

Julie - wow, your weight loss is great! Thanks for the info too.

Infact, thank you everyone who has posted... I look forward to sharing my journey with you all :D

x

Nee - I've got the post holiday blues :( first day back at work and I feel all blah - woh is me lol... I've just ordered my bumper pack - woohoo! Shall be here on Wednesday :D How be you?

Ahhh thats awful, but at least you had a fab time, and can now plan for your next one, and plan it with thinking of being all slinky yay :D

Im good thanks, hows u?

Oooh cant wait for you to get started...start reducing the carbs now in preperation...the first 3-5 days can be really tough xx

I started being good today... But I think I will have one last bad meal to say goodbye to food for the next wee whiley lol

I just weighed myself and got a nice surprise (doesn't happen often) and the stone I lost before I went on holiday has stayed off - which is pretty impressive for me as I was away all inclusive :D

Had a question for your - my pack will come on Wednesday and I've got someone staying in for me - do you think I should start on Thursday or do you think i should just have the three after I get home at about 4pm... I'm thinking this might be too hard???

x

I started being good today... But I think I will have one last bad meal to say goodbye to food for the next wee whiley lol

I just weighed myself and got a nice surprise (doesn't happen often) and the stone I lost before I went on holiday has stayed off - which is pretty impressive for me as I was away all inclusive :D

Had a question for your - my pack will come on Wednesday and I've got someone staying in for me - do you think I should start on Thursday or do you think i should just have the three after I get home at about 4pm... I'm thinking this might be too hard???

x

Well done on keeping the weight off over your hols :D

Its up to you, some people do that daily, wait till evening and have all three, others spread them out. You can always try to hold off till after 4pm but if you find it hard have lots of water and some chicken and greens/lettuce etc

I'd suggest you start on Thursday and eat low carb food today and tomorrow. Drink plenty of water and avoid eating or drinking anything with citric acid in it if you can.

This should help you get into ketosis quicker. You will feel very hungry when you are just having the three packs a day if you are not in ketosis, so anything you can do to speed it up will help. Ketosis generally makes you feel less hungry.

Can't wait to see how you and Ma.Bo do. There are also threads for monthly targets, etc you might find useful to help keep you on the straight and narrow. I know it makes me more accountable.:eek:

Hey hun,

Hows you today? Have you decided when your gonna start?

xx

Hey

Its good to see there is some other newbies out there. Good Luck, hope it goes well.

I started this morning with a shake and they aint too bad at all, although i have to say am not that keen on the toffee, nut and raisin bar.

I am looking to loose at least two stone so i can fit into my wedding dress i bought :)

Be good to see how you get on with your first week weigh in. Keep us all posted.

Hey all :D

Yesterday was a rubbish day - my car broke down on the way to work, had to train it, then missed the train coming home, when I eventually did catch the train I had to stand all the way home... an hour :( Then found out that I had left my fone at work... Yup... one of those days!

I didn't log on last night and if I had I may not have started today and followed your advice about Thursday but heyho its done now and at least my first day is almost under my belt... Bring on Ketosis! :D

I decided to mark my last day off eating with an Indian.

I actually managed to last all day today - I drank a lot of water, had a cup of boullion at lunch and have had a can of coke zero... I'm just sitting down to my very first shake - strawberry. I'm very impressed! I've also tasted the toffee, nut and raisen bar and I think its quite like a tracker bar.

I weighed myself two days ago and realised that I had kept the weight off that I had lost prior to going on holiday which I'm muchos chuffed at.

Bigger surprise this morning was that I was 2 and 3/4lbs lighter than that on Tuesday - difference in night time weight and morning weight is amazing lol.

Starting on the same day Lynne - when are you getting married?

How be you Nee - did you think I had gone AWOL on you again so quickly lol xx

Hey you,

So what day are you on now, how are you finding it?

That sucks about the train/car/phone, a definate bad day for you there :(

Yes I did wonder if you had done a runner, but very pleased to see you havent hee hee :D

xxx

I'm on day 2... I found morning/mid day/afternoon a bit weird feeling but I'm feeling a bit better now.

How are you doing?

You aint getting rid of me now! :D

Good cos I dont wanna get rid of you hee hee

Im doing ok, but its hard getting back on it when you slip up...but Im getting there :)

xx

Back