I'm Leaving L L

Wendy

:wave_cry:

After a lot of thought, I've had to come to the decision to leave LL. The main reason is the cost, so I have let my counsellor know and won't be going for my weigh-in tonight.

Instead, I've got in touch with the local CDC and will be starting on Cambridge next Tuesday.

One of the other reasons is that I really struggle to get through all of the foodpacks, so having only 3 on CD will probably suit me better. I've got 21 packs left, even though I should be getting the next lot tonight, so I will carry on with those and then switch next week.

Well done everyone for their losses so far, and thank you for all the support in this area of the board. I'll keep popping in to see how everyone is doing, but will no doubt be spending more time in the CD section.

Wow welcome to cd Wendy....lol. £66 is a lot of money especially if you dont get too much from the councilling. I certainly couldnt afford to do LL.
Im sure you will ease into cd really easily.

Hey Wendy..sorry you're leaving LL...it is a really good programme with the CBT and TA and stuff. Cambridge is goot too though!!!

Just a quick point with the packs....you are using the 21 LL packs yes? On CD, you may be having 21 packs (if you are under 5ft 8") but the amount in the packs is the same but spilt differently.

LL has 4 packs of 30g, CD has 3 packs of 40g. Same amount, split differently. If you are using your LL packs you still need to be having 4 to get your vits and minerals. It might make you feel a bit ill and can sometime stall your weight loss if you don't have them all.

Although you should be fine if you are getting sorted next tues....keep having your 4.

Looking forward to more chat on the Cambridge section...although no harm in coming to visit the LL section...I nosey in everything. :D
xx

Good luck on CD - i too started on LL and have nothing but good to say about it, but transfered for money reasons to CD too. Was so impressed went onto become a CDC!! You'll love the extra flavours and hopefully lose your last lot of weight easily.

Back